The Cutiemark Crusaders of Fillydelphia! (Closed)

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archena shock her head

"She might, but she probably wont..."

Archena thought about her couz, pep. Pep was a good pony and even when mad, she would still hep them. Archena smiled at that thought

Archena looked down, still paying ms bubbles attention though not as much. She knew her cousen would let her of IF she was lucky, though Archena knew that she has had a history of bad luck....well thats got to change some time, right?

((guys, pep isnt a filly....she is a teen with a cutiemark))

"Pep has a cutie mark and isnt even at school anymore, i dont think she would be a good fit though it would be cool" Archena said

Ashlyn nodded in understanding.

"Okay. Well, let's get some supplies and meet where Fire suggested."

She teleported in a flash of orange light and came back with planks, a bucket of nails, and a few buckets of paint.

Archena started walking towards where she was meant to be meeting her cuz.

"Im meeting pep out side of that restaurant near 51 maple street" Archena said as she started to walk that way with ease, once off school grounds.

As archena got to where she was meeing pep, she saw her with some hay fries. Archena sprinted up to her, even though she was injured

"Hi archena, what in equestrai happened to you?" Pep said when she saw the bandages

"I got into a fight with some colts trying to protect a filly" Archena said as she took a bite of some hey fries

Pep laughed at that, her cuz, in a fight protecting somepony. Well thats soemthing they both shared

"Make any friends?"

Archena nodded and started to peak up

"Yea, i made a whole bunch, there is fire, twist, angel and another pony called Ashlyn. We are making a club, and on that topic, could you please bring some wood and building mattirals over to my friend fire's house and help us build our clubhouse?" She asked as she gave pep the adress

Pep nodded and laughed, happy that archy got some friends this time

"Sure, il meet you there. See ya later archy"

Archena laughed and thanked pep and started to head over to Fire's

((i couldnt be bothered to make that take forever by doign like 10 posts))

Archived