The War That Divided Equestria (sign up to join)

it was a peaceful night in canterlot castle. As Celestia slept Luna found the perfect opportunity to finally finish what she'd been trying to ever since her revival. she never could forget those thousand years trapped on the moon and finally found the opportunity for her revenge. She grabbed a blade from the guard armory and headed to her sister's room. "goodnight...dear sister" she said bitterly driving the blade through the princess's heart.

with Celestia gone there was opportunity for Equestria to be claimed by the enemies of harmony. it has been 5 years since the land has been divided. The land has been divided into four parts the land of frozen darkness ruled by Nightmare Moon and King Sombra, the land of chaotic change ruled by Discord and Queen Chrysalis, and finally the land of fading harmony ruled by Princess Twilight, Princess Cadence, Prince Shining Armor, and Princess Aru Kisaragi. the division of the land has also divided the races of pony folk. the land of frozen darkness is home to bat ponies, and black crystal ponies, the land of chaotic change is home to the changelings and chimera ponies, and the land of fading harmony is home to earth ponies, unicorn and, pegisi.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((there is something thats bothering me you the land is divded into four parts right but if you count them as a group Discord and queeny is one Nightmare and kingy is two and PT,PC,PSA and PAK is three who rules the four part because if one group rules one part that wouls leave one part unrule)) Stormchaser is going for a fly thought want remains of ponyville what was once a beatiful town was destory because of the five years of war where some building use to stand is just a pile of ru as the years went on Pricness Twilight made less and less apperich it feels like it has been months since he saw twilight last she just stays in the libary spike coming out ever now and them to do something probly checking on the town the only ponys who goes in is the other royal members and the other elements have bad things happen to them fluttershy she die when nightmare moon and king sombra attack ponyville once she try to stop al the fighting but it was useless king sombra kill her.AppleJack she is still alive somewhere she disapper somewhere during the last attack, rainbow also die she challege discord and queeny to a fight and she lose, Rarity after a couple of years of war she stop makeing clothes and started making armor and weapons every now and then you will see her make something really butiful but then she would just stop and put into some closet what everything else, and finally pinke pie she is crazy no pony knows where she is she will appler every now and then and before you know it she is gone where no pony know she could be alive or dead maybe she is a spirt seeking to try to restore the world to how it use to be. Stormchaser flys to the where the mane 6 use to live first is sweet apple acnes the ochind that use to be there is still there softda it is a lot smaller then it use to be what trees that are still there is protected by a fecne the building was fortfi when the barn was destory in the war the apples just rebuild not the same way it looks more like a fortess then a barn, fluttershy cottage is all still standing but it is also destoy, the botenque all the windows are bolded up so you can't see what is going on in there but sometimes when you pass by it you can heard crying, what use to be rainbow home is noting but a small cloud now and sugarcube coner is still there but the giant cupcake that was on top got knock off but the building is still there everynow and then stormchaser heads into sugarcuve conor and try to return it to its folmer gloy and that is where he is now inside cleaning up

as storm flew he saw Princess Aru under a tree deep in thought

Nightmare Moon smiled "yes i do have a mission for you." she said pointing to a staircase "we require you to attend to our prisoner as she......requires more weakening" Nightmare Moon said

as stormchaser was fixing up suagrcube he remember that while he was flying around he saw priceness aru under a tree so he stop what he was doing and decided to see what she was doing so he left sugar cube and when flying looking for where he saw her last and it was under a tree near the apple fortress he landed near her "are you ok princess" he asked tilting his head

Behind the bars sat princess cadence her horn broken and her wings tied up "....yes I am...." She said weakly

Aru saw Storm and frowned "I'm not sure how much more of this war we can take" she said

"i........i don't think i'm truly fit to lead you anymore" Aru said placing her crown on the ground and beginning to walk away

"when Sombra and Luna took over the north i couldnt defend the crystal ponies and they had captured me and have been feeding off of my magic" she said cringing as the ropes tightened

"oh that is none sense you are just letting the war get to you" said stormchaser as he walk over to where she was picking up her crown dusting it off a little with his wing and walks towards her "if you don't lead us who will princess candence is captured we have no idea was going on with twilight and shining armor left sometime ago to try to rescres her and if everypony see you giving up they will start to panic and who know what else they might do right" said stormchaser trying to cheer her up and placeing the crown back on her head

"its hopeless alright?! i've accepted that now you should too" she said as the memories of Sombra killing her husband and daughter flooded her mind as tears cascaded down the curves of her face

"My mother also knew what battles were worth fighting and what ones should be avoided" she said her tears sliding through her black fur

"......not much to tell about it anymore the crystal ponies were wiped out, nopony knows where shining armor is, and all I am now is a source for their power" cadence said

"....there's nothing to learn without anypony to teach you" Aru said

"they can survive without me i only make them stronger" she said as she gulped down the water

Archived