The War That Divided Equestria (sign up to join)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the land of Fading Harmony, a dragon walks about, he was getting close to what was left of ponyville, he wasn't flying as he found it hard to fly with his abnormally big and heavy features while only having normal wings for his size, he stopped quiet a bit away from ponyville, sitting down by a tree, not far away he saw a cottage, it didn't look like it was in the best condition but he thought he might as well go in there later, for now he just looked around while sitting. "this place must have been great to live at before the war, not like I would have gotten to see it anyway if that were the case" he said to himself. This dragon's name was Ragnar.

Ragnar seeing Aru made him smile slightly, he then called out with a loud booming voice "Hey princess, where are you going?" the tone of his voice sounded almost as if he were relaxing in a peaceful quiet summer afternoon

Ragnar called out in a relaxed manner "oh come on, don't do that, I won't get any peace if discord rules, I don't like having some changelings hitting on me with chrysalis and I doubt Sombra and Nightmare moon will make this place less depressing" he leaned his head to the tree again, then he heard something quiet and looked around, confused on what he might have heard

Ragnar rolled his eyes and then said "so you are gonna instead leave your people to the same fate that came to the crystal ponies just like that, I might not know a lot about running a kingdom, but I have seen the other kingdoms"

Ragnar then said with a sort insensitive voice "risk your entire race for a slim chanse of seeing your daughter's body which most likely is a corpse, I swear, you ponies should just try to make allies with some powerful war like races if you aren't made for war!" he then let silence come and sighed before saying with a calmer voice "this place is where I come again and again, by this tree, it always feels like it whispers kindly to me when any wind comes, I do not feel that anywhere else, and I have a feeling it will disappear under any of the others rule for one reason or another"

Ragnar said "and what is closure good for besides making it clear it can't get better?" while closing his eyes, trying listen to what sounded like whispers from the tree to him

Archived