The War That Divided Equestria (sign up to join)

"....you dont understand the pain of a mother losing her daughter" Aru said continuing to walk away

"hmm we do require more magic to counter our enemies in the north" the queen said "bring her to us alive and you will be rewarded" Discord said

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ragnar shrugged, he knew it didn't matter, the pony was broken and made up her mind, he just tried to enjoy the peace and quiet he still had. After it had been a while since Aru walked away he said to the tree "you know, I never told you this, but I remember a bit over ten years ago I saw this place from a distance, it looked lovely, it looked nice, it looked peaceful. I was sad that I would never get to go here, or at least I thought that would be the case before the war. I remember seeing a pony, a lovely little yellow pony in the distance back then, before the war, I wonder whether she ever talked to you. I am telling you this now cause this might be the last time. I remember all the kind and sweet whispers you said, each one showing me kindness, unlike any other would show towards me. Maybe that pony taught you, maybe you learned from her, maybe she learned from you, I will never know. I will miss you" as the last words left his mouth with a smile a small tear seemed to slip by, he couldn't remember the last time he felt his own tears. As the tear went down his face and a drop started falling down towards the ground gently and gracefully he heard from the tree, a low voice, it was not just a whisper from the tree, it sounded like the tree really spoke, and with a gentle, kind sounding voice the tree seemed to say "I will miss you too~" as soon as the tear drop touched the ground and splattered Ragnar grabbed for his chest, he felt a sudden spike of pain, a lot of his energy suddenly disappearing. Ragnar soon closed his eyes and went unconscious. By the time he woke up long after he still felt tired, but then noticed something. His hand had some odd chains attest to it, looking to where it leads he saw a small, delicate and gentle yellow pony with a pink mane, lying on the ground unconscious, the chains around her neck. Ragnar blinked a few times, confused and too tired to try to stand up and check Wahl this pony was he recognised her as that pony he saw long ago before the war in the distance. Ragnar finally spoke up but still in a gentle tone "are you alrigggt? and who are you?"

((I assume you can guess who this is supposed to be, you may rp for her if you want to, but I will try to do it if nobody wants to))

Ragnar said "I am the Ragnar, though some call me Ragnar the Dragon, and others call me Ragnar the hobo dragon, but where did you come fro-" suddenly he fell onto his back, as he was about to lean on the tree again, but it was now gone, he didn't understand why yet

Ragnar shrugged and said "I think some of the survivors still live in ponyville, but I think most of them were killed in the fightin-wait, why don't you know about tha-" suddenly the gears started turning in his head and he started making connections, then asked "how do you feel about trees?"

Archived