The War That Divided Equestria (sign up to join)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((okay, we will slow down then so you can keep up))

Ragnar's father said "yes, we are going to the land of pony sized insects" Ragnar then said to the others "yep, we are going there" before returning his attention back to Fluttershy, he was already really worried for her

"A chimera pony? " she asked and then picked up her daughter and used some tools from her queen to unlock the tight shackles. "Follow me and we can get out alive," she whispered and pulled her daughter on her back as she was worst than her mother. "Stupid dragons, " she thought as the ground shook.

(Just to asj how big and what is she made up off?)

Ragnar froze and then suddenly said with an annoyed look and voice "sounds like skeleton pony's friend is here and doing this" his father confused simply said "Skelton what now?" Ragnar said back "I will explain later father, for now just now some weird omens of doom have been appearing" Ragnar's father then said "typical, I wake up just in time to meet the omens" before raising his wings and giving a powerful flap while jumping up into flight, the ground shaking enough to constitute an earthquake, Ragnar said as this violent take off happened "anything else you want to say, friend of skeleton pony?"

Not far away a dragon, about the size of Ragnar felt the ground shake and flew off the ground a bit, this dragon saw them flying off but decided not to follow, instead he eyed a yellow pony that was now alone, who the dragon didn't know was called Applebloom, the dragon landed right behind her, his unusually ice cold breathe going onto her back as his wings blocked out any light that was supposed to fall on her.((are you asking me about the size of Ragnar's father or are you asking about something else?))

((She's the size of a normal filly))

"O-ok j-just don't hurt her" Aru said

"One more warning remains" the mare's voice said "the virus will mutate and continue to infect" she continued as fluttershy's body began to sweat and grow hotter as she passed out "my brother will come to deliver this worlds final warning" the mare's voice said

Applebloom shivered as the breath went down her neck and she turned around slowly

Ragnar was panicking and got angry, he suddenly asked his father "know anything that may cure them?" his father remained silent for a while till finally saying "I know one way that might work, but I am not certain whether it will work on ponies, and we do not have what we need for it at the moment" Ragnar said back "then we have to get it as soon as possible" before returning back to Fluttershy, trying to help her, his father didn't even nod but the look on his face made it clear he was gonna try to do it, soon getting to the changeling kingdom's border

The dragon behind Applebloom gave a wide and a creepy smile as she turned around, he waist hen with a raspy voice "ah, all alone out here, don't you know that is dangerous, after all, there are some hungry dragons around here" then he suddenly coughed very violently, trying to cover his mouth as he did till finally coughing up a single gem and then said with a clear and a friendly voice "sorry about that, had a gem stuck in my throat, my name is Sturla, what is yours little gal?"

Ragnar panicked more and told his father "whatever is missing please get it quickly"

Sturla suddenly moved one of his hands quickly and pinched Applebloom's cheeks and said "aww, you look so cute, I could almost eat you up, well, not literally, unlike my father, but nevermind that, why are you here alone?" he let go off her cheek when he finished saying that

Ragnar was panicking even more and yelled out at his father "WHAT IS THAT WE NEED TO HELP THEM-" He was cut off as his father made an unusually violent and harsh landing into the changelings kingdom, sounds of many things getting crushed as he landed, the earth shaking violently by that landing

Sturla smiled and said "why thank you" and suddenly bit on the knife, snapping it and started chewing on the metal before swallowing and saying "thanks for the iron, I remember being told to eat more of it" one of his teeth fell out as he said that, then saying "I get annoyed though when I lose a tooth eating some iron, you don't happen to know where I can get some milk to wash it down?" he smiled as if his actions were normal, like he was just a neighbor asking for a cup of sugar

Ragnar flew off his father's back and saw the damage his father had caused, a few dozen crushed changelings, Ragnar sighed and asked his father "okay, what is that we need?" his father said "another creature similar enough to ponies, I don't know how to cure it but I know how to move a disease to a different body, I haven't tried it on a pony though before" Ragnar looked at him and said "decade of sleeping instead of teaching me things like that, that nap of yours seems to be more and more wrongly prioritized" his father scoffed and said "just find a living changeling or something to see if this works"

Sturla said "well, I saw a weird green cloud go to somewhere here but I lost it when I tried to follow it in curiosity, and I am still here cause my father might get hungry and he doesn't have the same opinion of not eating cute things like you" he pinched her cheek a bit before continuing "so I thought I at least made sure he wouldn't eat you, and maybe make friends with you, well, if you want to that is" he made the puppy dog eyes to her as he said those last words, his giant eyes being almost perfect for it

Ragnar quickly went off, trying to find two living changelings to use up for this, it didn't take too long as his father had landed in a group of them, which explained why so many crushed changelings were where he landed, after capturing two and holding on them with a tight grip he returned and asked his father "now what?" his father simply lifted his head above Twilight and suddenly breathed in, as he did it seemed like the symptoms were disappearing till they were completely gone, then with a blow on one of the changelings all the symptoms appeared on one of the changelings, Ragnar's father gave out a few coughs after that before saying "you try now with Fluttershy, it takes me long time to recover from doing that, not as young as I used to be"

Sturla pouted as if he were a child by that responce and said "fine, but you can trust me-" he was cut short as a deeper louder voice could be heard coming from above them two "are you playing with your food again" some saliva dropped down as above the two was Sturla's father, he wasn't particularly huge for an adult dragon, but on the same time he was still an adult dragon, Sturla looked up and said "dad, no, how often do I have to explain to you I do not eat cute things" his father grinned an evil like grin and said "I guess I will have this one then" then launching his head towards Applebloom with jaws open, only stopped right before as Sturla got in the way and said "dad, NO! Do not eat her!" his father gave an annoyed growl and said "what, is she your new pet or something now?" Sturla thought quickly, looked over to Applebloom, giving her a look to just go with it and said "yes, she is my new pet" his father growled again before walking away, looking like he was trying to find something else to eat while Sturla gave a relieved sigh

Ragnar nodded and walked to Fluttershy, he breathed in slowly and out to calm himself down before moving his head right above hers and breathed in, then trying to be quick breathed it out into the other changeling before very violently coughing a bit after that "why didn't. you warn me about the freaking pain from it dad?" his father responded after another cough "almost everything special we do involves pain"

Archived