Oc-based elements of harmony

Blue rainbow trotted out of canterlot castle, where two pegasus guards were waiting to transport her to ponyville. She looked at her pet owl (which she could somehow understand) and got on the chariot-thingie.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fire walked out of her house on a sunny day in ponyville. She trots around the town until she finally gets to Sugar cube corner. "Good morning, are the cookies out yet?" Fire asked walking in. "Yes. 20 as usual" Mrs Cake said giving the cookies to Fire. "Thank you!" Fire said taking the cookies and giving Mrs Cake 4 bits.

((well, here goes the element of laughter....dammit i wanted loyalty, but fair is fair, well here goes))

Sky walked threw the crowd of pony's laughing as he normaly does, saying hi to everypony in ponyvile. He walked up to the cakes shop and said hi to a pony who had just brought 20 cookies.

((ok, two questions before i finish this post. 1. do our OC's know each other? 2. Is my char able to be a bit like pinkie and work and live at the cakes place?))

Star covered her horn with her mane, hoping that nobody would notice it. After all, her flying was stronger than her magic.

((i dont mean exactly like pinkie, i just mean how she plans partys and that stuff, not like how she acts exactly or the pinkie sense. I just want to know if i am able to work and live at sugercuge corner))

((Yay...im gonna stop doing OOC talking))

Sky got some cupcakes from the cakes and went out side. He was walking down the street when he noticed a pegasus. He smiled and laughed like he always does and kept walking to..wherever he was going

Star landed and folded her wings against her wings and decided to walk the distance to Sugar Cube corner. She bought an oatmeal cookie, paid the money, and left.

Sky was still walking down the street when he noticed that pony who had given him a cookie

"Hi, thanks for the cookie earlyer, here take this"gives invite"Its a invitation to a PARTY im throwing at the school for the filly's. Hope you make it" He said as he kept walking towards the school. Handing out invites to everypony he came across. He realized he had forgoten the streamers and he quickly dashed back to to sugercube corner to get them. On the way there he saw a pegasus.

"Hi, here have this"Gives invite" Its a invite to a party im throwing at the school for the filly's, hope you make it" he said as he grabbed the streamers and left sugercube corner to set up this party

((hope i dont fail here...il do my best, thats all that matters))

Sky saw a pony lay on a cloud. She looked sad, sky hted sadness. He flew up there and gave her a cupcake an da invite

"Here, take a invite to the party im planning at the ponyvile school, it will be fun. Hope to see you there" he said joyfully before landing again and continuing to the school

((we need a super villain like Discord and Nightmare moon. How about a creature called Havoc? Just to punch up the element of harmony thing ya know what i'm sayin?))

Fire giggled at the site of the happy pony passing invites to everyone. "That colt sure has a talent" Fire said walking to her house

Archived