Oc-based elements of harmony

((CUPCAKE))

Sky looked and saw a cupcake get slammed on his face. He laughed s he got smashed. He wiped off the cupcake off his face and saw his mane which was extreamly messy and had cupcake in it. He grabbed one of his stash and smashed moon with it.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blue rainbow sighed as the guards lqnded, and nodded in thanks to the guards before trotting off.

(Hmm.... who wants them to just meet like the main 6?)

(Sorry I was late, didn't know this was on now.) LightningBlade noticed the chariot land. He forgot about the party, so he wasn't there. "Not celestia, must be someone else super important." He thaught to himself as he trotted over to the chariot.

Midnight heard trumpets and a chariot land outside. She ran into the toilets and removed it ouf of her short hair with easy and cleaning in seconds. She flew into the street and saw the guards and a unicorn step off. "So wanted it to be Luna," she muttered and landed in front of her. "Hey I'm midnight blues, and you are?" She asked and smiled revealing her fangs.

((The party never ended, bluelight get your char over here, oh and sure, why dont we meet like the actual mane 6))

As sky heard trumpits, he remembered that someone important was coming to town. He was about to throw a cupcake when the kid's parents started aiming at him. Sky laughed as they missed him four times and he hit four of them.

"Kids, Get the parents AAHH" sky yelled as ton's of cupcakes, thrown by the kids, flew at him. Eveeypony there laughed s they all hit sky

(LOL, like she knows, oh well! this is worth a shot! xD)

Blue rainbow heard a commotion and started walking towards it, her head tilted to the side.

Sky was dogging cupcakes, throwing them back, Eating them, having fun when the school teacher came into the building

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SCHOOL" she yelled before a cucake his her face. She grinned and joined the fun

((Its nothing much, just asking if his character could do something similar to the sonic rainbow....)

Blue started trying to get the frosting out of her mane, luckily, her braid was fine..... it would take forever to get it out then! "Blue rainbow,"She replied.

((*GASP* IIIIIDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEAAA!))

((like sonic rainboom? sky can pull the sonic rainboom...but sky cant control it, just look where he ended up last time he did it, i the hospital))

Sky grabbed a unthrown cupcake and offered it to blue rainbow

"Nice to meet you, here want a cupcake?" he asked as a cupcake hit the back of his head. He laughed as more and more were thrown

((I STARTED A CUPCAKE WAR LOL))

(LOL So im listening to frozen music right now...... so now its trigged off a plot twist! Ok so instead of a summer sun celebration and all..... how about its the youngest's b-day and all that and she gets scared, causes eternal blizzard, and the elements have to restore the land?))

She shrugged and took it.

((who's B-day? i like your idea but...OH so we dont have the elements yet, okay i just relized that lol))

Sky turned around and found no cupcakes left. He knew that without cupcakes, this battle was over. Sky yelled for everypony to jump into the pool which he had set up. Sky flew into the air and did a bomb. Some of the filly's and colts stayed inside and played pin the tail on the pony or other games but a lot of them ran and jumped into the pool which aws about the width of the school building.

Archived