Camping trip

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Well, it's all up to you.))

While Pinkie Pie was mixing up the cupcake mix, the sun began to set, which of course set of Dash's stick shadow trap. Pinkie, just happened to be the first to see it. Throwing her mixture up in the air, Pinkie yelled "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! It's the six-legged monster!!!!!!!!!" before she dived into her tent and zipped it up tight.

Rainbow started laughing so hard, she was CRYING. Rainbow looked at the shadow and started laughing even harder. Then she looked at the tent with the two shivering pony's inisde of it and nearly fainted from laughter, in fact seh did faint, she just went and fainted from laughter, and she was still laughing even though she passed out.

Applejack looked up "Ahhh! My gosh, who put that up? My apples nearly went and rolled away!2 she said and took off her hat and then put it back on again she set up her tent within a few seconds.

"Monster! she shouted and ran behind Applejack, in fear. "Wait? what?"

(We all know SweetieBell prefers Applejack right?)

((I'll be Applebloom, if that is quite alright.))

"Why don't we look around a bit?" I question, looking around. I wonder if there are any ways to get a cutie mark around here. "Come on, girls! Let's explore for ways to get a cutie mark!" I run over to Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. "Wouldn't it be cool to get a cutie mark in setting up tents or somthin'?" I jump up and down, excited to get started.

"That's some prank Dashie!" Pinkie Pie said as she got out of her tent. She followed the shadow with her eyes to see a silhouette against the sun. She trotted closer so she could get a better look at Rainbow Dash's handiwork. What she saw was a large, furry creature, with six legs. It had a long, slender body with a tail that ended in a point. It's head was blockish, with a thick brow, a flat nose, and flat ears. "This must have taken a reeeealllly long time to make!" Pinkie Pie was obviously unaware of the fact that this was no joke.

Archived