Camping trip

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I run besides Scootaloo, panting heavily. "That was fun!" I cough from lack of breath and look at AppleJack. "Was tha' really good buckin'?" I was glad my big sister was complimenting me.

"I know Twi, but life is full of unexpected twist and turns ya'll, now then ya gotta book on creatures? " she asked knowing twilight had everything.

Sweetie nodded at Apple. "It was awesome, but how do we help?" She asked and looked at her sister. "Rarity do you have anything you can distract it with I know you have the most beautiful colours and sparkles! " she said bouncing.

"EErrrr give me a minute" Twilight said flipping through her book of supernatural creatures. "I usually don't believe in the supernatural but i need to bring this in case. AHAH! It is a Hexarodactyl! You need to be careful of its poisonous.......tongue that is 4 meters long that paralyses it's victims before EATING IT" Twilight said getting cut off because of the Hexarodactyl's tongue and then shrieking at the horrible news.

Rarity rolled her eyes as her horn suddenly glowed. Man! This path was full of gems! She looked for one shatterable and dug it out with a shovel she teleported from home and dug i out. She levitated them both close to whatever-it-was's ear and beat the gen as hard as she could with the shovel, shattering it.

Rainbow, once she was high enough, dashed straight down and as she got close to the creature, she did a sonic rainboom, it was nearly in its ear. Rainbow quickly pulled up and did a trile flip in the air as she landed

Applebloom ducked down and covered her ears with her hooves, trying not to scream at how loud it was. "I think it worked." She shouts, her ears still adjusting to the fading of the noise.

Applebloom returns with the logs on her back and sets them near where her sister is making a fire. "Here you go, sis." She smiles and sits next to AppleJack, exausted from carrying logs.

Archived