Camping trip

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AppleBloom holds the torch with her front hooves, trying desperatly not to burn herself. "This is the story of the ghost of the friendless pony. She tried desperatly to get friends through out her whole life. And when she had died, she had nary a friend." She spookily said over the torch. "Then, she haunted everypony who refused to be her friend in her life time. And there was another pony who had died and had a pleanty of friends. So they teamed up, and now they are trying to haunt EVERYPONY!" AppleBloom shouted the last part, dropping the torch. The torch was extinguished. "Awww." AppleBloom whined. "Sorry, Twi. My story wasn't all tha' scary."

((I made that story up randomly, so yeah, I know that is sucked. :razz: ))

"Really?" AppleBloom silently walked back over to her sister and laid down. "So, do we sleep now?" AppleBloom hadn't been camping for a long time, not since she was just a wee filly.

Rainbow woke up, still tired. She flew over to twilight and looked at her

"But i like sleeping in the wilderness" She said, though she was just tired from the night, she had been kept up by AJ's snoring, or somepony's snoring

((Oh xDeviousDevilx. Stop it, you. :kissy: ))

AppleBloom blinked her eyes open to daylight. "Morning already?" She said with a yawn. She stood up and stretched, walking out of the tent. "Morning Twilight. Morning Rainbow Dash." She said sleepily.

(Lol call me DeeDee!)

Applejack awoke with a startle and crept outside her tent, she put a hoof through her mane and resorted her hat out. "How's every pony? " she asked and cuddled apple bloom. "Ya'll must be hungry! I have Apples," she said and nodded.

SweetieBelle climbed out of her tent careful not to disturb Rarity with her face mask and beauty sleep. "Me too! Got anything? "

Archived