Camping trip

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rainbow Dash was getting impatient, I mean, why is it always fluttershy thats late? why isnt it like, Applejack or Twilight?

"So, what you all looking forward to most?" She said trying to pass the time

"I'm excited for the swimming! No, wait! The smores! No, wait! The ~SpoooOoOoooOoky stories!" Pinkie Pie answered, pulling out a flashlight and making a scary face once she was satisfied with her answer.

Rainbow smiled, she didnt know what she was looking forward to

"I dont know what i am going to enjoy most, the scared looks on your faces from the camp fire story's or racing you all once we are there" RD said still not sure about what she will enjoy most.

"Oh Twilight," Pinkie said, shaking her head, "of course there isn't a pool on the map. Buuuuuuut, there's plenty of water at the falls!" Pinkie Pie could picture the rainbow waterfalls now, all watery and rainbowy.

Rainbow noticed scoot trying to fly, cute little filly, always trying to get over the fact she couldnt fly.

"Hey kid, you will get there some day, just keep trying" Rainbow said to scoot, trying to encourage her.

Sweetiebelle looked at scoot. "Hey scoot I be your going to be the best flyer in equestria!" She saidcheering her up. "We're the cutie mark crusaders and we can do anything!" She shouted and laughed with her friends.

Applejack sighed and looked into the distance. "I'm looking forward to being able to go, what's takin' her so long?" She asked honestly.

Rainbow dash looked at sweetie belle with a 'really?' look on her face

"Sorry sweetie belle, but that spot in equestria is already taken, though im sure scoot will make it to the second fastest" Rainbow said proud of her speed.

Archived