Camping trip

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rainbow dash drank her sunflower smothie slowly, hoping not to drink it all in a minute.

"UGH even though its raining, fluttershy has a umbrela, she could still get over here." Rainbow said

((wow, its taking regi a long time to post))

Rarity threw out a hat by accident, then another, then another, until thre were five out. Each one had something that represended them, wetheir it were their cutie mark, their fave things, or other things. "Sweetie! Can you help me?"Rarity said, looking up. She then realized she had already found them,"OH never mind!"She said, giggling slightly.

Rainbow put her sunflower smothie next to her sleeping bag and got up

"Cool AJ, and yea on the bright side we are still all togehter, minus one pony, but thats still most of us."Rainbow said as she stood up and craked her wings which were feeling a bit stiff

Rarity smiled and put one decorated in music notes and other things on it on Sweeties head. She also put one on scoots head, which was decoarded with a scooter and stuff, and one on appleblooms head that had apples, barns, and other things...... (lol)

[[sorry I haven't been posting]]

Fluttershy hid under her blankets. She heard some sudden wind and jump out and shrieked. She looked around and sighed with relief. "Oh Fluttershy, you're such a scaredy cat." She said to her self.

(Wow, you guys really took off and ran. Doesn't anypony wait for others anymore?)

Pinkie Pie pulled out her party cannon and fired it off, sending a shower of confetti everywhere, along with her sleeping bag. When she saw the hat Rarity gave her, she shrieked in delight. "I LOVE IT!" She wanted to give Rarity a hug, but everypony was getting ready for bed. "Wait, we can't sleep yet! We still need to tell scary stories, or sing campfire songs, or.....or.......or....." Pinkie trailed off as she collapsed onto her sleeping bag, snoring.

Archived