Camping trip

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Awww, you guys got so far again! Now I have to catch up :razz: ))

Pinkie Pie was happy that they'd stopped at the pool, but it was nothing compared to what the falls would be like! Of course, Pinkie had noticed that Rainbow Dash took some balloons from her bag, and what she'd done with said balloons. But, what nopony had seen was that that had given Pinkie the idea of filling one up herself. Since Dashie seemed to be in such a playful mood, and Twilight not so much, Pinkie thought this would be the perfect time to hit Rainbow Dash with a water balloon! Pinkie hid between Rarity and Applejack when she threw it, and what a throw it was! Such accuracy, such power! *splash* Pinkie couldn't help but have a giggle fit.

Rainbow got startled when she felt the cold water go over her. She turned to see pinkie laughing her head off. Rainbow started laughing as she quickly threw a forth she had hidden at pinkie

Pinkie took the water balloon to the face. The sudden splash of water shocking her and silencing her for a second. Mane wet and mouth open, Pinkie stood still for a bit before breaking into a giggling fit again.

"You're right Twilight, I'm sorry." Pinkie said, "Besides, if we don't make it to the next campsite, then we won't have enough time to play any of the board games I brought! I don't know why they call them board games. They're not boring at all!"

Archived