Camping trip

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AppleBloom smiles as the fire comes to life. She then walks over to Twilight. "I'll do one! Will we need sticks? I'll get 'em!" AppleBloom rears on her hind legs before dashing into the woods, not waiting for an answer. She finds a few strong twigs and keeps them in my mouth and she looks for more.

((Aw, bye for now then, SmartBrony. :wail: ))

((My reaction, exactly, Symphonic Fire. Also, I like your Avatar. :blush: ))

AppleBloom picks up another twig and rushes back to the camp, dropping a few along the way. She sets them down my Twilight and sticks her tongue out. "They don't taste all that good." She jokes, going back to pick up the ones she dropped. After setting them all in a pile, she looked at her flank for something, anything. Nope. Still a blank-flank.

(( :sniff: ))

Rainbow flew down and saw pinkie leaving

"Hey pinks where you goin?" She asks. Pinkie just keeps on walking

"Wow, i wonder waht happened to her, looks like its just us now" She says as she eats a marshellow

((Awww thanks! Do you watch Teen titans? or used to? XD))

"Yea, her pinkie sense might have told her that something bad was about to happen" Twilight said using a levitation spell to hold the stick over the fire

((Both! ;) ))

Applebloom puts a stick in her mouth and stabs a marshmallow, then walks over to the fire and holds it over it, trying not to light it on fire. "Aw. It won't be the shame wishout her." She mumbles through muffled teeth, with the stick in her mouth.

((Translation, 'It won't be the same without her.'))

((I don't usually ship, but Beastboy and Raven would be hilarious. My fave is also Raven. Always with her angry attitude. :lol: ))

AppleBloom pulls her char-black marshmallow away from the fire and pops it in her mouth. "Mmm! Yummy!" She says, now muffled through the marshmallow goopiness.

((You are my new friend, congrats. XD))

AppleBloom would respond if she didn't have a mouthful of goop/marshmallows. "I drn't hrv arnythrng tr sry." She mumbles while trying to swallow down the marshmallow.

((Translation: I don't have anything to say.))

((The old teen titans is better than the new one in my opinion ^-^ Sure! Why not?))

"Uhhh ok. In an old house, there was a cursed family..." Twilight started off putting the flashlight under her face

"One by one, they slowly disappeared..." Twilight said spookily. "Their neighbors would hear screams and cries every night until one night, a young stallion walked into the abandoned house"

"He thought that nothing was wrong so he camped in the house for a night. Then, he heard noises in the attic...creak...creak" Twilight said moving closer into the fire. "That was when he realized that the legends were true, the creature in the attic was...THE GIANT CENTIPEDE!"

Archived