Camping trip

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fluttershy, began to shake under her blankets. She didn't want to fall asleep, nor did she want to get up either. As she heard sounds she quietly squealed and pulled her blankets over her head. It must have been Five hours before she could sleep. She was going to be really tired in the morning. She did not like this one bit. As she fell asleep, she tried to go to her happy place.

Scoot curled up in her sleeping bag, dreaming of finally being able to fly.

(dream is in italics)

"Hey Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, look! I can fly!" she yelled as she did a little loop in the air and landed in a cloud.

Rainbow woke up for a minute and looked around. She noticed twilight was still awake.

"Comon twilight, you should get some sleep we have a long day tommorow" Rainbow said as she went back to sleep, still snoring but not very loudly

Pinkie Pie woke up all of a sudden. She couldn't tell what time it was, but it must be really early morning because she had plenty of energy but Celestia hadn't raised the sun yet. A quick look around the room showed that everypony else was still asleep, and Pinkie didn't want to be rude and wake them. Unfortunately, Pinkie Pie was quickly becoming bored of being awake. Surely, with all of the books Twilight had in her library, she must have some coloring books too! Pinkie began looking through books as quietly as she could. Most of these books had nothing but words in them, but she found a few that had some really nice pictures that needed to be colored in! Pinkie Pie pulled some crayons out of her bag and began to color in the pictures in the book. It wasn't easy though, the book didn't give any instructions on how to color the pictures, but that made it more fun!

(Edit: They aren't coloring books :lol:)

Scoot woke up and opened one eye. She saw Pinkie coloring in some coloring books. Oh well, as long as she doesn't get in trouble for that...

Rainbow Dash woke up at the sound of colouring in, She saw pinkie coloring in a book that looked like a...what kind od book is taht? Rainbow put her ear plugs back in anad fell alseep

((lol! You had to make Pinkie draw on my beautiful books!))

Twilight woke up to the noise of crayons and shuffling books. She went upstairs to see Pinkie coloring her books with crayons. "Pinkie! What are you doing?! Those aren't coloring books!" Twilight said in a hushed angry voice

((Of course I did! :D))

"Then why do they have pictures without any color?" Pinkie reasoned. She didn't get why Twilight was so upset. Now, the books were pretty to look at too! "See Twilight?" Pinkie asked, showing Twilight the work she'd done. On the page was a partially colored Cockatrice, except that the Cockatrice was blue.

Twilight facehoofed and said "Pinkie, books like these don't need color, some of them don't even have pictures. When ponies read the story puts pictures in your mind so it's like a movie playing in your head. All you need is imagination to color them"

"Aaaaannnnddddd crayons!" Pinkie said, holding her box of crayons up to show Twilight the assortment she'd brought. Leaf Green, Fire Red, Sapphire Blue. You named it, Pinkie had a crayon for it. Pinkie would color the world if she could! But, she didn't have to, because the world already had plenty of color in it! Except when Discord made them all turn that dull grey! In fact, Pinkie had a crayon for that! It was called Slate Grey, but she liked to call it Discord Grey. "But, I suppose it isn't fair of me to take away the fun of coloring books away from all the other ponies that like to color." With that, Pinkie licked the picture, removing all the crayon shavings she'd made from the page. This would be weird, even for Pinkie, but her crayons weren't just any old crayons! Oh no, her crayons were confectioner crayons! Sticks of colorful, tasty, sugary joy!

((Anyone catch what I did there with the red, blue, and green crayons? ;)))

Rainbow woke up to a hard kick as she went flying into a wall.

"What the hay" Rainbow yelled as she hit the wall causing books to fall on top of her. Rainbow shoves the books off her.

"Ow, waht was that for?" Rainbow asked

Archived