The Exiled Changeling Queen (Sign up in OCC)

Neveria13

Midnight flew up and helped him push some clouds.

"I know, but it feels good to give these wings a stretch and work with other ponies, you know? I've never tried doing this kind of thing before."

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well after what they had seen the trio went into the forest anyway and spent some time there, even at night. It was just so peaceful in there. Glady the earth pony had the idea to go in there only to relax a little and take a break from the town. It was rare of her to propose to go to these areas, but this time she just needed it. Her job was rather boring, but made use of her strength, yet that's exactly why she needed a break... Her job.

Eventually they would take separate ways and go back home, individually. It happened so that the fairy's home wasn't inside Ponyville, but in a part of the forest. Home made with branches, the leaves, vines, even flowers. This house of her wasn't so far from where Midnight was. So at some time... she did hear a buzzing sound, which made her wonder what it was, yet couldn't figure it out just like that. She made sure that everything around was okay and then could head to sleep.

Morning came and the fairy woke up after a good night of sleep. Knowing about the weather, she would simply arrange her place so the water wouldn't go inside her habitation and even made a little chute so that water could accumulate into a pot which she could use to drink after. After everything was ready she would sit in her room and close her eyes, starting to meditate. In her meditation state she was able to sense things around since for fairies going in meditation meant to be one with nature.

As for the two others, the young white unicorn had wooken up and from the living room of her house she was looking outside, seeing pegasi gathering clouds for some heavy rain to come. She had planned to go out anyway with her two other friends if they were still up to it. Some activity was going on behind her, her uncle and aunt as well as their daughter being busy doing their things. The mother right now feeding the young earth pony and the father now coming to see his niece.

''Still heading out today?''

He'd ask the unicorn. At that she would turn around to see him as she heard his words and nodded with a smile.

''Just wonder if the rain's not gonna mess everything up, though... They said it'd be pretty strong.''

She would say turning back to the window. Her uncle came next to her and sat with as well, looking up at the sky too.

''You should try to meet with both Seria and Glady as soon as you can, then. With Seria's magic everything will be fine.''

The purple pegasus uncle told her, putting a hoof around her and pulling her closer as well, making her smirk. At that moment knockings made themselves be heard at the door. In a moment of rush the white unicorn rushed to the door, knowing who it was and just as she opened the door, she was greeted with her friend Glady, grinning at her.

''Ready to go? We'll meet with Seria at her place!''

Glady would ask before turning around and already trotting away ready to run.

''Hurry before it rains!''

She'd then say and would start running. As for the unicorn she would quickly say good-bye to her uncle and aunt who would reply back at her and so they were off to see their fairy friend.

While on their way the sky was getting darker every time. Eventually they would get to the same place as yesterday, only this time heading in deeper. On their way there they could hear voices again... similar ones, even. Voices of ponies they had met just one day ago. It was also close to Seria's home. How odd... or maybe it was just a hanging place for those ponies. They would approach them and look from below on the ground. Getting a better view on them they could confirm it was really the same ones as yesterday minus the bat pony.

''Hello?''

Glady would call out to the two of them.

''You guys like to hang around here?''

(Sorry for the long one... Three characters and you guys had gone on for a bit too without us XD)

(Okay... Here I thought that they were still at a low enough level to be heard around by others. In my case, both my characters are on the ground and so with what I thought, they heard the same voices as the day before in almost the same place, which is what caught their attention. Now looking up they pretty much recognize who it is and Glady is calling to any of them, really. It's a general calling, nothing specific.)

Midnight stopped pushing her cloud and pricked up her ears. She thought she heard someone calling for her.

"Uhm... did you hear that? I think I heard someone calling for us..."

It seemed like they were heard. One of them decided to come down to them and... warned them while pretty much avoiding Glady's question. Well, she and her friend knew about the rain that was about to start. They knew that when they'd meet with Seria they wouldn't have anything to fear anyway.

''Yeah, we know about the rain...''

Glady retorted before continuing.

''Just that we saw you two yesterday at almost the same place and it's pretty close to our friend's place too. You both live nearby or something?''

She asked and quickly shrugged.

''Am just a bit curious, that's all.''

Sky laughed

"I live at that cloud house up there" Sky said as he pointed to his house

"And yea, i hang around town all the time though midnight is only new in town, she lives in the forest nearby" Sky said

"Who is your friend?" Sky said as he pointed a pegasus to start the rain in two minutes

(oh kay kay)

Midnight noticed Sky talking to another pony and heard the faint buzzing of changeling wings. Who could that be? She turned to look at a bush, with glowing green eyes hidden underneath the leaves. Were they ambushing her?

"I've got to go check on something. I'll be back... I think." she stammered to Sky and Fresh. "See you guys later?"

She flew over the bush and deep into the forest. This is bad, this is bad, bad, bad.

Midnight heard Sky say bye to the ponies and he was probably following her by now. She couldn't stop him anyways, so she slowed to a trot and watched as glowing green eyes peeped out from the bushes. The changelings knew who she was, and she couldn't hide it for much longer. Suddenly, some changelings dropped out of the branches and blocked her path.

"Ambrosia." They growled. "Chrysallis wants you gone forever before you can do more harm to the kingdom of the changelings. Leave Ponyville now and nopony will get hurt."

Archived