The Exiled Changeling Queen (Sign up in OCC)

Neveria13

For Glady, as she was still glaring at the bloodstained bat-pony in front of her... she was hearing her fairy friend trying to fix things behind her. She would finally stop with the staring and would join next to where Violet was, where the unicorn could only watch and listen, not really sure of what to say... but she would agree with Seria nonetheless. Seria watched Sky going to the ground and even go as to shed some tears... had she been too rough, there? Her angry frown changed. She felt bad for what she just had done there... She brought a hoof to her mouth, just as if she wanted to mute herself and shook her head slighty.

''P-Please... I didn't want to sound so harsh... I apologize!...''

She'd excuse herself as such and bowed slightly to him.

''Us fairies simply want to respect every creature for what they are... After all they are not responsible for what they are.''

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky stood up and slowly walked over to a tree, the same one he had just face planted into. He flapped his wings and flew into it, he really couldnt believe he had wanted to take out the changelings....how could he have thought like that? The changelings had done nothing to him, in fact a changeling had just become his friend. Sky was still crying in the tree when he saw ponyvile, still getting drenched in rain. Well, that is how he felt right now, like he was a raincloud drenching down rain.

Seeing him just get up and walk away to the tree made the fairy look at her two friends.

''Have I done something... wrong?''

She'd ask them, just as if they knew the answer, but truly... all the could do was to shrug, Glady obviously shrugging more than her unicorn friend. Glady then looked up at the tree so she could see the poor pegasus lying there. She decided to walk over to it and give a small hit to the tree, just to make it shake very slightly and would keep her hoof there..

''Hey Dim-...Uh... I mean... Sky. S'not like you did anything THAT wrong, seriously. I mean... at least you realized that?''

She'd say then would put the hoof back down.

''I mean... sheesh, at least you didn't kill any!''

She'd sight behind her with her eyes at Moon heart.

''Unlike somepony else...''

She'd add before looking back up.

''Even I didn't kill anyone! They're just unconscious over there. Their shells are pretty hard, I think you noticed that!''

At that she would then sigh,

''Come on doooown, already...''

Sky felt the tree move and looked down at the pony who had shock it, they thought that they had done something, though that wasnt it. He was upset at himself. Sky stayed in the tree, still crying though not to much. He just wanted to stay there. Sky looked at ponyile yet again and saw that the pegasi were still trying to finish the last few places they had to fix up. Sky looked at his house. It reminded him of his home in canterlot though he enjoyed this house more then that one. Sky looked down at the pony's benith him. Sky smiled slightly, at least he had friends. Sky didnt want to come down yet. As sky stared off into space he stopped crying, his face still stained with his tears. Sky saw....a shooting star?

Moon Heart looked at the pony still staring at her and smiled at her comment. "Yep. Comes eith being a guard of the Canterlot Castle under the princesses reign, your looking at the captain of the bat ponies here," she said and watched the moon rise up into the sky. Her slit eyes glowed slightly as her sight was perfect. She heard her say u like some pony and shrugged wirh a glare. "I can keep this away from the Princesses although we must dispose of all bodies, dead or alive and I must be careful how I act as I could be stripped from my position, " she said and sighed cuffing all the alive ones. Moon decided to listen in on what they were saying and turned around. "Please pull yourselves together, I belive you should walk into their lands and create a truce or trade, no need to call in the griffins everythig will be fine I assure you, peace or trade is the best thing to do, help stabilize their economy and they won't attack you etc," she said and continued heavimg the bloody ones with her hooves. She felt more blood trickle down her neck.

Glady wasn't sure if what she had said had worked or not. All she had received from Sky was a look he gave her and the others, but he was still up in that tree. She looked at Violet who shook her head at her just in a way to tell her to let him be for now. He'd probably calm down soon. Here Seria was still concerned about if she had done something wrong, but when seeing that he was not coming down the tree or talking much, she decided to get to something else... talking about the changelings and saying they had the same rights, as much as she didn't want to come back on the dead ones, she felt like something had to be said. So she faced Moon Heart with an angry stare.

''You... I don't know if you should have a word in all of this...''

She began to say, rather low as she tried to keep herself calm.

''Speaking of a truce like nothing right now happened!...''

She'd stomp the ground once to make herseld be heard and seen. At this action, both Violet and Glady would indeed look at her and made sure to keep an eye on her as well.

''You speak, giving yourself the right to simply ignore the deaths YOU caused!''

She'd start raising the volume as she also showed the dead bodies around. Her breathing began to be heavier as well, she was clenching her teeth and her eyes... became wet.

''You wish to protect your position after what you have done!... Have you enjoyed what you've done?!''

Her volume kept being loud at this point. Not enough to be classified as shouting or yelling, but she was getting close to that.

''Captain of the bat ponies, GUARDS of the night!...''

Her frustation kept climbing and her voice lowered again. Her stare never left the bat pony and her eyes narrowed on her as well.

''What you've shown me was nothing more than murder... Their lives could have been spared...''

Her emotions were getting the best of her now... her eyes already filled with her tears, it's now that they began to roll down. And the more the fairy talked, the more both her friends would start to worry. It was never good when she acted like that. Most of the time she was just too sensitive about those things, but right now she was getting close to losing it altogether. The fairy wasn't done speaking...

''You're an assassin... a cold-blooded murderer, a reaper of innocent souls!...''

She began to take out the names without thinking all too much now. The two others decided they should begin to step towards her. Violet looked at Glady and Glady understood immediately.

''You have no right to speak!''

Seria raised her voice again.

''I'll tell them! I'll tell the princesses of what you've done!!''

This time she shouted. Shouting as well as stomping the ground under her hooves over and over in her frustration and sadness. It's now that Glady decided to act. She hurried to Seria's side and stopped her hoof before immobilizing her afterward.

''Hey, hey... okay enough.''

Glady told her. Seria continued to breath heavily under what were now sobs. She was unable to get out of Glady's grip just because of her strength, of course. This was something that had to be done. The earth pony and unicorn then looked at Moon Heart, but didn't have much to say, really. For Glady, things were done and couldn't be undone... Violet... she simply had no idea how to deal with this.

(She mad, yo)

Moon Heart turned around her left eye vleeding, cut and now blind. "Definitely to protect me not you, when you were dancing and performing magic, one came right at your from behind, I saved your back and suffered this consequence! I saved your back and protected your friends, as you should know Luna has already seen this looking through eyes and from the moons shine she will know what has happened! You will be rewarded as a hearo to the subjects! Do not think I am a murderer when you could have died and you haven't seen the real world yet have you not been there when the changelings attacked they killed everyone I loved!" She shouted and she threw off her armour revealing a huge bulky scar from a past changeling, her left eye was bloody and the bite mark on her neck was becoming infected. "Do not disown thy princesses guards and her beautiful night. She said and opened her wings they had a few holes. "I wear armour to cover up my scars and past!" She shouted at the fairy. Moon hadn't wanted to fight it was under protecting her kingdom.

That she would show Seria scars from the past, right now she was too upset to look or even hear clearly. Her sobs hadn't stopped and she was still crying her tears out while being held back by Glady. Right now the earth pony had nothing to say on the matter... Violet on the other hoof could maybe share a few things. She had listened well to what Moon Heart just told Seria. She decided to come out a little more to be noticed.

''We're sorry about this... But from where she comes, the Fairy Kingdom knows only peace. To tell the truth this is the first time we see changelings acting like that.''

She would start to say. Behind her Glady had pulled Seria closer to her and looked at the scene with Violet and Moon. At this point the fairy just let her friend do what she wanted. She just needed comfort for now. For the young unicorn, the more she'd look at the bat pony's body, the more she felt pity for her as well and she hadn't noticed the bite mark becoming infected. From what she had said, she was hiding those scars. Violet looked at her with a more serious look and shook her head.

''But I think... I think we shouldn't live in the past... and we shouldn't try to hide it too.''

She'd say before looking away as she didn't want to sound rude either.

''At least... that's what my uncle would say... but I believe in that! I think it's important to live in the present! And if you hide your past, how can you look forward? My uncle says that it would come back to the surface anyway and... and hurt even more! You don't want that, do you? It's... sad!''

Her expression kept changing from sad to serious as she spoke, but she filled her speech with emotions as well.

''I'm sorry about your past... but I don't think what happened now was right... I know that Seria didn't act in the best of ways, but... You didn't either. If anything... You've both been very rude to each other!...''

Adding this she would end up looking at Moon Heart very seriously, but would then soften her look and even... show a smile.

''But still... thanks anyway. You saved our friend, too.''

"I have been acting rude and insufficient to thy kind and did not want to harm thou race, I am sorry for my crude actions and how I have treated the Changelings do beg thy forgiveness," she said and bowed slightly she blinked her left eye and looked for something to cover it and her neck. She sighed and looked at her right trying to get used to it she tripped over and stood up again nearly falling. She looked at the moon and sighed. She didn't mean to hurt her in fact she was the first of their race she had met. "I am sorry," and with that she tripped again and knocked herself unconscious.

Violet watched her going off, not letting go of the smile. She had nodded when asked to be forgiven. Moon Heart seemed sincere enough anyway... Yet the way the bat pony was walking seemed rather... weak. And she fell... only to get back up right after, but everything there stated that something was wrong with her and it wasn't that she felt bad about what she said before or anything... it was physical. The second time she wouldn't get up... Worried instantly, Violet hurried to get at her side and down at her to see what had happened. Obviously Glady had seen too, but she was still holding Seria who, thankfully, was already feeling better. She had calmed herself now.

''What's wrong?!''

Violet called as she looked on her, trying to find the source of this. Was that last battle just too much? Violet and the others were too much into their part of the fight that they didn't really see how Moon Heart was doing in it. She looked rather fine, at first.

''Please be okay...''

Violet would add as she searched further on. Just like this she couldn't find it... those old scars could me mixing with recent ones. As she kept scanning, something would eventually catch her eyes. There was a mark in her neck. A bad one. Blood had come out of this bite mark, but not something had entered it too and infected it. Basically, she was infected... and if she had fainted from that, then they better had to be doing something because who knows what could happen. So when Violet had discovered that, she turned around to everyone else, unsure of what to do.

''She's infected!... We need to do something!''

She said loudly and worried. Right away Glady let go of Seria who was good enough to stand on her own now so she could get next to Moon Heart as well... and the fairy also looked at the night guard, now realizing that she had collapsed. Her friend Violet was next to her and she was worried... Unfortunately, right now Seria didn't have all of her head with her. She wasn't so certain of what to think as she was still mentally recovering from earlier. What should she do?

((Good, you gavve sky a reason to come down))

Sky was st

ill crying in the tree when he heard some pony fall down. Sky looked over there and saw that the bat had fallen. In under three seconds sky was down thete trying to help

"What can i do to help, if she is infected then what does she nee and what is hse infected with?" Were sky's first words when he was down next to the bat

Being asked all those questions, Violet looked at Sky for a second with only one answer.

''I... I don't know!...''

She'd answer him. What he could do, she had no idea. What she was infected with, she had no idea and what would she need for it.... she had no idea. She'd quickly come back to Moon Heart, still looking at the bite mark and then thought of something. Although it might not be much, that's really all that she could think about. From one of the trees that was around, she'd use her magic to take a few leaves from one of them. Horn glowing of a golden aura for a moment, the leaves would come floating down to her and she'd use one of them to put it on Moon's neck so she could at least remove some of the bad stuff. Glady was not so good with all that medecine thing, so she knew she wouldn't risk herself at it... she could only look.

Behind them all, Seria was still looking, not seeming to be entirely there in the mind, but the more she looked, the more she'd realize that right now someone was maybe in danger. Her expression would change as her eyes would shrink and let out a gasp from where she was. The realization now through, she too would hurry to the side of the bat pony.

''Make way!''

She'd say as she would arrive. Immediately Violet would get up and step aside to give place to Seria who would come down to Moon Heart and look at her. She was infected somewhere... almost panicking she was not really focusing on where to look exactly.

''Where is it? Where is she infected?!''

She'd ask while not leaving her eyes from the body.

''On the neck!...''

Violet would come to specify. Seria took her eyes there and laid them on the wound. Now she could see the bite mark... The thing was indeed infected and if nothing was done, then who knows what could happen. To this she would take out a hoof and her staff would appear in it. Moon Heart might not like the shiny light this staff made, but she'd have to bear with it at least this time. Inside the orb of the staff, something else could be seen other than the green color it had. It was always there, only harder to notice during the day. Inside of this orb they could see very small orbs of light that kept floating around. This was the energy of nature that was in there, which helped Seria control it. The fairy would bring the staff closer to the wound and would close her eyes, now taking the time to focus. The small orbs inside the green one would start to float a little faster around in it, also glowing more until a small bright light would be formed in the middle. At this moment if Moon Heart was still conscious she could sense something going on in the neck. What Seria was doing was that she was casting a healing spell using the nature's energy that was around her. Unfortunately it wasn't the strongest of healing spells... yet she kept going for the moment so she could have a chance.

Once she thought that it was enough, the staff would stop glowing and Seria would put it away, looking back at the wound, which wasn't looking as bad now. It was not completely healed, nor was the infection completely gone, but what the fairy had done was enough to at least slow down the infection or to completely stop it temporarily. Opening her eyes, she would look at the others around now.

''I've done what I could... It shouldn't be as bad, but we'll need to take her somewhere. The hospital or...''

She'd put her sight on Violet.

''Your aunt. She's...''

Violet's eyes would shrink a little as she heard that and backed her head very slightly as well, shaking it a little left and right in a way to say 'don't say it'.

''... a very good healer. Few unicorns have this kind of magic, but they can completely heal wounds and even treat them.''

Violet would come back to normal now... she didn't want to say anything about this, but this could do.

''I... guess we could do that.''

Violet said, agreeing to it. Only, she wondered if the others thought it was a good idea as well.

(Was wondering... you guys have skype or something? Guess we could talk on there sometimes, lol)

((Yea i have skype, my name is bear.kid1))

Sky nodded, he thought it was a idea, sky quickly picked up moon and placed her on his back, he was ready to get her to Violet's aunt, if she was a healer then she could help

"I got her, lead the way" Sky said though he was having a little trouble with the weight of the armor and the bat combined

(Don't have it!)

Moon would wake up in her dream and could see her body like she was a spirit. "Don't worry Moon," she heard Princess luna behind her and looked. "They were rougher on me than the others, why is that? " she asked and Princess Luna sighed. "The changelings saw you were with and head of the guards, they would have acted that way," she said and Moon nodded. "No more hiding, " she muttered and with that the Princess disappeared. "Thanks sky," she whispered then smiled as she could see that he was struggling, she giggled and closed her eyes reuniting to her body but staying asleep. Her helmet rolled off revealing bloody hair.

(Sorry for the late reply... and also my skype name is franshpout)

Violet smiled and nodded at Sky as he asked her to lead the way. Although she would quickly become concerned when she saw him seeming to struggle with her body. Would he be all right? Well no matter. Moon's helmet fell down revealing her mane underneath. With a nudge of her magic she would take the helmet. Although she had noticed the color in her mane, she thought it could have been normal after such a battle... and didn't bring it too much attention. To that she would turn around and start leading the way, followed by Seria who had made her staff disappear. The fairy had joined up next to Violet. Although she was feeling better now, she hadn't forgotten what had just happened anyway. Noticing, the young unicorn would give her a look.

''You want to stay at my place for tonight?''

She'd ask her. Seria looked back at her as well, wondering if she could... she did want to, but didn't really want to intrude either, given that there was already a whole family living in that house.

''Are you sure this is fine?''

Violet gave her a nod as she smiled.

''Mhm! I know uncle will let you stay! I mean... he'll understand after what you've been through.''

Listening to her, Seria would be able to smile softly at her.

''Thanks.''

As for Glady, she couldn't ignore that Sky had some trouble there. Rolling her eyes once she would trot next to him with a smile and would lift up a part of Moon's body to lighten the weight... not to mention that she didn't have any trouble doing such a thing either. She hadn't asked his permission, but didn't really care. Keeping a smile she'd look at him and chuckle a bit.

''Y'know you don't have to be afraid to ask for help!''

She'd tell him in a playful manner, only so she could tease him a little.

Sky laughed at that, it wasnt that he was afreaid, he just was a bit full of pride, sky was greatful for the help though i\it was already ark and he did not want to have to fly for a hour to get home

"Thanks for the help, lets get her to this healer pony" Sky said as Gladdy came and helped out

"Hey, would i be able to stay over? My house is a bit of a fly and its already night" Sky asked

Violet looked a little confused at Midnight when she spoke.

''We're going to my place because my aunt can help out, actually.''

She'd specify. After what she had heard, Sky asked as well if he could stay over. Turning around to him, she looked unsure about it... after all she barely knew him and she doubted there would be enough place for him to sleep, truly. She gave him an uncertain smile.

''Um... I guess you could!''

She'd answer him. Glady looked at her and lowered her upper eyelids in a disappointed fashion when she heard that answer... That unicorn just was unable to say 'no' and she just knew by how she spoke that she just wanted to please him while it could be trouble to have too many ponies in the same place. So instead... she'd give him a better offer.

''Why don't you stay at my place, instead? Violet's house will be full if one more stays there and they don't even know you there.''

She'd tell him, being honest about it.

Archived