The Exiled Changeling Queen (Sign up in OCC)

Neveria13

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ambrosia shuffled her hooves.

"Well, I remember that little skirmish that happened at Canterlot at Princess Cadance's wedding. I thought that changelings would be looked upon as bad creatures, so when I met Sky I shifted into Midnight and stayed that way." she turned to look at her friends. "Could you ever forgive me?"

Sky shock his head

"I dont judge on groups, for all i know my best friend could be a changling, but even if i knew that i would stay his friend, i never ditch anyone i consider a friend"Sky said

Sky thought

"I say you keep this hidden from other pony's, they might respond differentaly then i did and i dont know what to do next, if the changelings are after you, then there has to be a way to help keep them back" Sky said

Seemed like that Sky, as much as he went into a tree, managed to shake it off pretty well. Seria would take some distance with him before she would hear Moon Heart telling her to put the staff down.

''Oh, I'm sorry...''

She apologized before making it disappear and then turning around to her... To her greatest surprise, all that she would see would be a bat-pony who's armor was stained with the blood of the changelings that they just fought. She let out a loud gasp, not able to believe that she had gone this far as to kill them. It was the proof that she hadn't seen her fight at all since she was too focused fighting her own batch and helping her friends as well. The gasp that the fairy made got the attention of Violet and Glady too, who both turned around to notice the same thing, and react their ways... one rather surprised and the other cringing at the sight of this.

''Eww... You really decided to go all out on them...''

Glady said bringing a hoof up close to her. Violet, as much as she didn't really like this sight, heard Ambrosia and Sky behind her. That's right... Ambrosia, who earlier was Midnight, was actually a changeling, and a different looking one than the usual changelings she was shown before, mostly in pictures.

''Um... I don't wanna sound rude, but... how come you're here? And why were those changelings after you?''

Violet would ask.

Ambrosia smiled.

"Thanks. I think they want me back so that I can help them rule again. I've heard that the changeling kingdom is a little unstable."

That last bit of talk had actually caught Seria's ears there. That little bit about the kingdom of the changelings being unstable and... to keep it that way. Seria was a fairy... and fairies respected other beings as what they were, but if they were to pose a threat, it didn't mean she wouldn't help to defend. Here they actually did, but to think their kingdom was unstable... it made her think otherwise. She would leave Moon Heart be, not really wanting to share the cases of kills that were done there anyway and directed herself toward Midnight and Sky.

''Pardon me for this, but... Do you... wish to destroy the Changeling Kingdom?''

She'd ask before taking on again, frowning some as she would right away disagree with such an idea.

''I believe that changelings have their reason to be... I understand that being exiled is nothing to laugh at and hard to live with, but... if their kingdom is unstable and...''

This time she'd feel sorrow for them instead.

''And that the only solution you can think of is to use another species to... g-get rid of them is... Oh, it's...''

She was stuck there.. just the thought of it actually scared her for them. She'd bring a hoof to her face to wipe it across her eyes.

''Please excuse me... but I believe that you're thinking about it the wrong way... I sincerely hope you don't think about doing something like this...''

Ambrosia shook her head.

"I don't want to think about destroying the changelings forever, they keep the balance between good and evil."

Seria would look up at Ambrosia, both questioned and still concerned about the changeling.

''Then please... tell me what your thoughts are.''

She'd demand. If anything, she could probably try to help. Out of the three, between her, Glady and Violet, she was the smartest of the bunch. She also had a vast knowledge about Equestria which could always be helpful if they needed to find something. Fairies were thought a lot about the lands.

''Tell me what you wish to accomplish.''

This time she'd glare at Sky, again not believing what was said. She'd stomp the ground once, shocked.

''Enough! The changeling kingdom has the same rights as any other kingdom to stay stabilized! They have the right to be happy too!''

She'd bring her hoof back.

''If they are as they are now... then it doesn't mean that peace will remain. They might even begin to be desperate enough and act foolishly only to restore their own balance...''

Archived