Whispering Willow (Open)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drago:(he smiled) anything...(he laughed) Well not anything but to an extent...Afterall I care whats need for ya, not what makes ya happy.

Genesis: Drago! Don't look in her eyes!(he pushed him and accenditaly looked in her eyes)...I'll do anything to make you happy...

Bala: Genesis!

Would yelling at her be of any help, though? The hooded mare didn't think it would. Immediately her staff would appear from under the cloak in her hoof. From her point of view she was seeing Drago looking at Vexsis. Vexsis seemed to be getting dangerously close to Drago too. She didn't know how Vexsis was bewitching others, but being close was surely not good. Anyway, Whisper didn't yell for nothing either. Obviously her sister was up to something now. The hooded mare decided to act now... But as she was going to, one of them pushed Drago away and had his eyes on the mare. This unexpected little moment made the hooded mare lose focus, but quickly came back to it. The staff came out of the cloak and its green orb began to glow some. From where Bala, Genesis and Drago were, a wall of snow built itself up to separate Genesis from Vexsis, hoping to cut their connection with each other's eyes. The hooded mare had a frown under her cloak, hoping that what she had done had worked in time.

Traveling across the winter wasteland, Nyx found himself snow blinded as he continued onward towards the Crystal Kingdom with a message; one that would change the minds and hearts of all pony kind. As he looked up, what seemed to be the stars themselves shone on the underside of his body, a glow purple, white, and the everlasting black. The snow crunched under his foot as new snow fell all around him, refilling the holes of where he stepped, as if he never walked here. Nyx's horn glowed a brilliant blue that slowly changed to purple, and back to blue. An eternal and pure dance between the two sides of his magic.

As Nyx continued, voices could be heard from the distance. Why would any pony fling themselves into this cold mess and chat among one another. For most ponies he knew, their first instinct would be to get to somewhere that's warm and comforting. He was now intrigued as to who these ponies were, and what their reasons were to be out here. He began traversing the snow again, being led only by sound. It wasn't long before he started seeing figures in the thin blizzard, yet there were many of them. Was this a group; a band of ponies, a gang? What possessed them all to stand in this ever-biting coldness? He got closer and closer, his glowing horn cutting through the sheet of white, looking like a signal. "Who are you all... and why do you stand in such coldness? Do you not fear catching your deaths by this blizzard?" Nyx spoke and asked them, his voice was both quiet, yet loud.

The dark red pony with the black robes seems to have blended in with the caravan. No one has noticed him yet, as he walks on the outside. He would look up, his deep green eyes barely visible as he glances from pony to pony. He says nothing, just standing there, silent and ominous.

As he listens to the others, his hopes are to stay within the caravan long enough to get to an area of warmth. The less he seems conspicuous, he thinks, the more likely he'll get somewhere warm.

"make them look into my eyes, make them see how I Deserve to be worshiped." Vexsis smiled as she gave the command.

"Vexsis, I see you're still the same after two-hundred years." Whisper said as she took her stance, horn glowing silver. "why are you here?"

"To find you. Dear sister." Vexsis said with clear disdain. "Father could feed off of this land for a very long time."

"But he said as long as i'm here he won't invade."

"I know. imagine the suffering he will cause when he finds out the inhabitents harmed his dear sweet daughter."

Judging by how Vexsis reacted and ordered Genesis around, she feared that she hadn't reacted in time to cut their contact with each other. And more ponies seemed to be showing up as well. At least one and this one didn't seem to understand what was going on at the moment... but the hooded mare didn't really have the time to start explaining everything to everyone while right in front of her a mare who could bewitch other was in action. Not only that... but it seemed like she had already revealed her plan. This father who was apparently more trouble than Vexsis herself was spoken of again, and about that part of the ponies hurting somepony... well, she wasn't so clear on what she wanted to do exactly, but it sounded like she wanted to make use of other ponies to achieve a certain goal.

The hooded mare hated battles... and even more when she wasn't with her two friends. Yet she decided to take a step foward in the snow. She glanced quickly at Nyx over there before looking back at Vexsis, her hood coming back a little, yet remaining on the top of her head.

''What do you come to seek, exactly?''

She would ask trying to get her determination up, wanting to overcome her fears. No matter what, she wouldn't let anything happen to anypony around.

The crunching of snow under hooves indicates the Deep Red Pony with the Black robes has moved, closer to the Verbal Quarrel.

With a deep, mature, militaristic tone, he speaks, "Seems like you're wanting to start something miss. When it comes down to other ponies being endangered, you're going to have to go through me."

a wind gust blows down the hood, revealing his face. He seems Young and Battle-ready, yet Old and not wanting a fight. a hilt of what seems like a large sword pokes through the robe, where the neck is. His stance also seems strange; his hooves in no area particular, yet where they should be. His deep green eyes almost seem to compliment his deep red self, although, an unsettling feature is that he has bags under his eyes; this indicates that he's had trouble sleeping, but for how long? His hair seems grayed out, making him look even older than he probably is. his upper eyelid a fourth down his eye, and his lower a third up, squinting through the brightness of the ground and to keep falling snow from his eyes.

He would glance around to the ponies he's trying to protect, and then to the pony he's defending the others from. Glancing to her clothes, her mouth, her ears, her nose, but not her eyes.

(( I be trying to practice my Semicolons and whatnot.. hopefully i put them in the right place eheh..))

Genesis:...Make them see...(his horn glows red and black)...Yes...(he shoots a heating spell to melt the ice barrer between her and Vexsis)...I will make you happy...Mistress...(he his horn making static as it glows)...Whater ever is nesscary...

Drago: Gen!

Bala: Genesis!

She remained there and watched her wall of snow melt. This and the fact that Genesis answered to Vexsis simply confirmed that he was bewitched... controlled. She hadn't acted in time to cut their eye contact with each other... The staff was still out and ready to use. What she didn't expect though was that another pony would show up near her... friend or foe, at the first sight she didn't know, but soon he would reveal himself. His voice going to Vexsis and his words showed that he was friendly since he wanted to protect the others around.

She was relieved... to know that she had an ally was enough to reassure her and give her enough courage to keep going. To this she would get closer to him in the snow, her invisible bubble shield still activated, as soon as she was close enough to him, the snow around him would deviate from its trajectory, giving him a better sight of the surrounding. Honestly the hooded mare doubted that Vexsis would so easily listen to him, her or even Whisper, her sister. Seeing how Genesis was as well simply would certify her thoughts more on this.

The strong and cold wind still blowing on her would always make her hood go backward a little more, revealing some more of her head and face, yet not enough to have a clear view on it, but her gentle blue eyes were determined. She looked at who could be her opponents, making sure not to look at Vexsis in the eyes since now she knew the effects it had.

''I'll help...''

She simply said to the deep red pony of her soft voice.

Genesis:(he pops his neck then gets in a fighting stance)..Give the order my mistress...(his horn glows even more)...30%...

Drago: Gen(he steps in fromt of him)...

Bala: Get away from him! You know how dangerous he is! (he looks at the other ponies, his silver eyes asking for help)

Drago: he is my family! my best friend!(he grabs Genesis head) remember the Brotherhood!(he headbutt Genesis on the head sending both them flying little backward)

Journey into the

♠♠♠Nyx♠♠♠

The Key

Nyx only watched as the commotion continued. He was unsure who the enemy was here, or if any lives were truly in danger. He decided to move closer, the color dimming around his horn, and his eyes then glowing brightly the same blue and purple. "Firus Nar Ko Matrieo. Open."

As the ice wall laid in ruins between Genesis and Vexsis, a large blue circle appeared on the ground just before it rose up into a giant sphere that looked like it was apart of the night sky itself. Massive gusts of wind blowing in all directions coming from the orb, clearing the ground from the snow and finally blocking the view between the two. He still wasn't sure who was on who's side, but he knew magic and what it was used for when he saw it. "I do believe that has gone far enough..." He said as the winds finally died down, letting the snow fall once more one the ice covered grounds. The orb still floated slightly above the ground to break the spell Vexsis had casted.

Nyx looked over at the hooded pony, his eyes becoming half opened, yet still glowing. "I have come to deliver a message to the princess of the Crystal Kingdom, yet I come across this... wait a second..." He said as he looked over at the two mares; Vexsis and Whisper. "You two... who are you the descendants of? He asked them.

Vexsis' mouth curved into a twisted smile. "take him, make him suffer!" she said referring to Drago. "you presume to command me whelps? I Daughter of Lord Skarr, the nightmare king?" Vexsis' horn bagan glowing red as the blizzard then intensified.

"Vexsis! enough!" Whisper yelled as her horn emited a silver light and coated the area in a large heated dome that glimmered in soft silver. "release him now!" she took a combative stance. and unleashed a blast of her silver magic.

Vexsis countered with her own blast "i'm not, as weak as i was 200 years ago!"

Genesis:...(he rubbed his head) ah...stupid Drago!(half his horn stops glowing) why you do that!?

Drago: Gen fight it!

Genesis:(he looked around, he heard the order of Vexsis, once more his horn flares red and black)...ah...what the...I cant..fight it...somepony use thier blasted magi-....40%(he glares at Drago)...Say good bye trash...

Drago:...Gen...

Bala:...you!(he walked slowly towards Vexsis) you evil being let my friend be free! Begone!

The Red pony would sigh, muttering something. He would walk to Genesis at a nonchalant pace.

"Genesis," He says, with a demanding, Solemn tone, "You should stop with what you're doing, and return to the caravan. The one you fight for, shall never be satisfied, no matter what she says. She will never be happy with anything you do. She will not be happy, ever, with you. Do you understand Genesis?"

The pony would glance to Vexsis' feet, and then back to Genesis. It almost seems he's dealt with Enchantment spells before.

Genesis: Never be happy...but...ah...I...ah...I have to...ah...trr...(his horn starts fading)...

Drago:...Come on buddy...fight it...

The more things were going around the place, the more the hooded mare started to be confused. It was as if so much was happening at the same time. So many ponies had showed up... One now fighting against a spell, another one who tried to be stopping both Vexsis and Genesis and the other one clearly trying to take him out of this spell by trying to convince him... which seemed to have some impact so far, but still... The hooded mare didn't know if she had anything to do in this place now. She looked left and right at all of the ponies around. Through her hood she could see enough of them who were trying to put an end to whatever was really going on. Although she had tried to do something, it wasn't of any help and everytime she was thinking of something, somepony else acted before she could and she felt ignored.

At this she had taken a decision. The one where she simply thought that things would be kept under control and so she could resume her walk towards the Crystal Empire. Whisper was already dealing with Vexsis and the others were doing their things to help the others... if anything she felt useless in this case. As she was now walking through the snow, turning her back to the others, she began to think of the current situation as well as her own. She smiled under the hood and felt relieved that she didn't have to really deal with everything here. The other ponies of the caravan were walking towards the empire as well, so she would simply follow them.

Whisper's barrier spell had put up would prevent any pony from coming or going.

"Don't listen dear. They just want you to be unhappy! They want to keep us apart." Vexsis yelled as she fought with her sister.

"She's lying. She will use you to spread misery!" Whisper called out to the colt vexsis had bewitched.

Genesis:...ah...I...But...I

Bala: Then remember....the war, that you fought in...the horrid things that you saw...remember that, thats what will happen if you let her control you!

Genesis:....the...war...(he looks down).....(his magic arua gone, he remained silent)

Drago: Gen?

Tsk... What a shame. The hooded mare didn't sense the barrier there. Bumping into it made her see that there was no other way than to try to put a stop to this whole mess. There were others to help, at least... but she was getting tired. She had to be in the Crystal Empire and just wanted its warmth as well at this point. Turning around she would once again watch the scene. What would she do?... Well no matter... right now something had to be done. Too bad that the most nature had to offer around the place was snow, but still. She could at least do something.

She'd come back to where she was before, the hood on her head would keep being pushed by the wind until eventually it would simply come down, revealing her face completely... her green coat covered her young looking face and her blonde long mane came down, now being carried by the wind. As for her blue eyes they had no pupils, showing she wasn't just a regular pony. She had a determined look on her face, but also looked annoyed. She'd raise her staff.... The dark green orb on it would instantly start to glow bright in the blizzard and the snow around Vexsis would start to lift up like a tornado. The snow tornado had a lot of very strong wind coming with it capable of lifting a regular pony easily. If Vexsis didn't get out of it she would be thrown away once caught. Since Genesis was already fighting with himself... she thought it'd be best to deal with the one who cast the spell so Genesis would have an easier time getting out of the bewitchment.

Genesis:...(he growled, his eyes filled with determination) I serve no one!...I am Genesis...

Drago: yay! Gen is back!(he smiles then turns to the battle between the sisters)

Bala:...(he walked towards the mare with the staff) Amazing....Whoa are you?

The Red Pony smirks, and then his attention shifts to Vexsis. His gaze never meets hers, but he would seem almost as impatient as the hooded mare.

He would sigh, and say, "If you don't have anything else up your sleeve, then I have done what I needed, but if you persist..." his threat hangs in the air. His movements seeming lax and nonthreatening. It seems strange that he's taking everything so calmly; it's as if he's used to this sort of thing.

((Y'know, I'm kinda glad convincing Genesis worked, otherwise The Red Pony would've knocked him out XD))

ooc lol XD that is if he can

ic

Genesis:(he looked at the battling sisters)...Bala...

Bala:...(he mutters in latin)

Drago:...So we wait?...

Genesis:...we wait...(he said as he calmly looked around)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived