The Last Airbender Sign up in OOC

Sky jumped on appa and rested on his back as he walked to the water tribe. Once there he got off the bicon

"So this is the tribe? seems...smaller then i would have thought" Sky said

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"That's what i thought too. It's not as big as the Northern tribe but it's quite comfortable" Fire said bringing out hot tea for Sky. "So where did you come from sky?" Fire said sipping her tea

((Yea! We could go around the world and find Lilly. While we do that Sky can learn how to bend the 4 elements))

Fire widened her eyes and spat her tea out. "Sorry, but how can you be from the southern air temple. The air benders became extinct a hundred years ago" Fire looked at Sky's forehead and at his hooves. "No it can't be true" Fire said staring at Sky

Midnight shrugged.

"It's possible." she said as she snapped and ate the sharp bits off her ice stick. "He was found in the ice after all, and didn't know much about our world."

Sky was confused, the world was peace ful, there was airbenders left of course its not like they have been killedoff.

"What you talking about? i airbend and im from that temple, of course the airbenders are here"

((But would you have much to post on Lilly? You could play another character that is a relative of Lilly's and comes on the team to save her. Maybe a fire bender? Lilly could also be captured by Fire nation soldiers))

Midnight sighed.

"See here, you're from the past. Even if you WERE an airbender, there are none left. If there were, we'd see them around about now, and there ARE NONE. Face the truth. I'm sorry."

(oh i got an idea! how about she was sent out to protect some water benders that were going to spy on the fire nation and got seperated from them, so she refuses to show her face even though they all returned, but her because she doesnt know that they are back and like, blocks a random sneak attack aimed at them?)

Archived