The Last Airbender Sign up in OOC

((if you want to know what Fire is doing click the link and forward to 2:30

))

Fire clenches her hooves and the tumbling rocks become small pebbles. She skids faster and builds more pace.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(that will come....... soon...... maybe fire is paired up with her and they have to fight and maybe midnight (i think that was her name) had told fire about a pony who uses lilies straticgy? (but it will be her lol))

"Why you little..." Fire stopped as she faces the stadium. "What's this? Ladies and gentlecolts we have the return of Symphonic Fire! Known as the terrifying, Terra Tremor!" The host calls out as Fire walked out into the ring

The amazing crush gripper appeared on stage. He kicked the ground causing two bolders to come out. He dropped them and waited in a position to lift and throw the rocks. He planned to throw the moment the bell goes

Fire closes her eyes as she waits for the bell to go. The bell rings and Fire's opponent throws the rocks at her, Fire quickly uses her hooves to stop it and punches the rocks back at her opponent. The audience could tell she was an experienced bender. "i guess that's why they sent me to report on the southern water tribe" Fire thought

Fire ducked under the rocks and closed her eyes to feel the vibrations. She quickly turned around as her opponent jumped to the surface. She swung her hoof across the air like a slash as 3 pillars knocked her opponent back and knocking him out. "And Terra Tremor wins!" the host shouted into the microphone

Archived