The Last Airbender Sign up in OOC

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lily rose sighed as she waited.... (Wait have they called her yet? sorry, i have 70 notifacations and all i was at was a gs outing................ cant imagine what would happen if i were gone for a week..... lol)

Lily rose smirked and started bending water around the entrance, making an entrance as she trotted through, her head held high. She was known as not only being an advanced water bender, but also the type to make an entrance.

Midnight saw Lily enter with her grand entrance. Showoff, she thought to herself. Though she does look like a formidible opponent.

Fire quickly uses the rock from the ground and covered herself with it. The water washed down the rocks and ended in a puddle beneath Fire. "Whew! I would be dead it it was dirt" Fire thought. Fire dug her hooves into the ground to crack the arena. She then stomped on the ground and did a series of kicks and punches to tear open the crack.

Lily started trotting around the arena, trying to make it hard for fire to aim. She waited for her to throw the rock to put her second plan into action....

Fire didn't want to throw more rocks because her opponent would be able to find a way out of it. Instead, she slashed her fore hoof and four pillars ejected from the ground and blocked her opponents path. It could even knock her back or...out of the arena

Archived