The Last Airbender Sign up in OOC

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You tied, now we do not get a winner, three left in this compotition. Next is Sky VERSES....oh, he is dead, prepare for the ALL MIGHTY EX WORLD CHAMP, EARTHMOVER" the announcer yelled out((I am terrible at names))

Yea, looks like tis me Sky thought as he ran out onto the arena

((Fire, earth mover is your's to RP))

As sky got the the arena, he bowed to the audience, they seemed to like a nin bender that could take out a fire bender.

"Well, time to fight big guy" Sky said((Oh, and the commentator is your's 2))

((lol okay! >:3 Is earthmover fire bender or earth bender lol))

"Now we have Sky back in the ring and the great, the ground shaker, EARTHMOOVEEER" the commentator called out of the microphone.

Earthmover stomps onto the ring. He wasn't a big stallion but he was tall and muscular. He laughed and says to Sky. "This isn't a place for children!"

"Midnight i'm sure that Sky will do fine" Fire said taking the ice that Midnight had and putting it on her back

Sky bows to the earth bender, time for agility to help the day again

"If you did not see my last battle, i versed a fire bender, a good one as well, i dont think i should be underestimated"

Earthmover laughs and said "that's big talk for a little guy, or girl!". He get into battle stance and says "hope you don't cry when i crush you!"

The bell rings

"And there is the bell!" the commentator shouts

Sky see's the pillars and rocks and puts his arms up in basic airbending form. He used the movment of the air to dodge all the rocks and pillars with ease. As they flew past sky he dashed full speed until he was close to the pony. Time for the second rock baragge he thought as he got ready while still runnign

Lily got out of the city the way she had came,"Riverstem? You there?"

"Yeah, did you win? What happened?"Saud a white pony that looked to be in the middle of mare, and filly.

"I tied with another pony......... I didnt realize that the water would have enough force to push me out,"Lily replied. If you looked at her, you could see some green strands of hair in her mane and tail.

Sky was suprised at the size of the wall, it was MASIVE. Sky quickly used his wings to fly over it. He had made it to the top when the wall smashed into this back hooves, he wasnt fast enough. As sky lands again, he has a limp in one hoof

"That aws tough, i will be ready next time" Sky said as he started hoverign and dashed full speed

Sky started moving so fast that there looked like there was two of him right next to each other. One dissapeared when he wnet arround the rock and hit the turbo, moving almost the speed of sound he used the momentum to launch a powerkick, this one did not have airbending with it, just alot of raw power and momentum

Archived