The Last Airbender Sign up in OOC

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((ugh o, if u have seen avatar, u know what will happen soon, fire, i would hold into somthing not your next post, but the post after))

Sky ran through the temple looking for any airbenders. He saw his old gaming ground

"Hey, w used to play air ball here" Sky said to fire

((yep, also where first massive surge comes in, which is right now))

Sky nodded and kept running through the temple until he saw the battle field. There was body's every where. Sky scavaged through them until he came up to a body with a wind amulet. His mentor.

"No..." Sky said as he fell down crying. Suddenly(dun udn DA) Sky's tattoo's and and eyes started to glow. Air started to surround him.

((and this is when he meets avatar Roku?))

"Oh no, SKY!!" Fire shouted. "Knock it out! SKY!!". She stomped on the ground to levitate a rock and punched it so it shot at Sky, but Sky's air barrier blew it back at her. Fire quickly stopped it and directed it away. "Sky? Can you hear me?" she shouted

((want to stop him? u will need to calm him down....good luck))

Sky was still going air bending crazy when he felt himself enter the spirit world. He saw the avatar roku.

"Roku?" Sky said before he was told this

"Sky, listen. I need you to stop the fire nation. Go to the northern water tribe and see if there is a teacher there that can teach you. I know you can succsed, When you need help most, know i will be there" Roku said before sky exited the avatar state

Sky was still in the avatar state though it calmed down a lot.

"Sky, i know you are upset about your friends dying but Midnight and I are here for as long as you need us!" Fire shouted back. "If you would please calm down and we will help you to defeat the Fire nation!"

Lily rose stopped beside a large lake and turned around. She decided to try something new. The water in the lake rose over treetops.

The f8re nation ponies chased after her and stopped once they saw her.

((HIT HIM WITH A ROCK...that will snap him out :P no dont))

Sky calmed down as he heard his new friends voice. His tatoos and eyes stopped glowing and the air stopped going crazy.

"They...are all dead.."

((ignore that))

Sky caught up to it and held it. He feed it a berry nearby

"We used to keep them as pets, il name him..momo" Sky said before momo jumped on sky's shoulder eating the berry

"What do you mean? i cant bend the elements other then air yet, and that rage thing i didnt even know i could do" Sky said

"And no, i cannot just use it, roku said it only works when i am in great danger"

Archived