Halo the lost Spartan squad RP. 1 spot left. Sign up on OOC

((Na, its ok you can do that stuff. and with the whole weight thing, it is true waht you say, a spartan would weight like more then a ton or something))

As sky got over to the spartan, he walked straight up to him, he was pissed that this guy had been dogging him the whole time, he had basically ran when he and killjoy were surrounded by elites and he had ignored all attempts at communication.

"Who the hell ar-" Sky's rampage was cut short as he noticed something on his shoulder, a marking of some sort. It was familiar....As sky looked closer he saw the word RISE scratched into his armor. Sky took three steps back, he was shocked at that. He drew his magnum and aimed it at the spartans head

"Who are you?" He ordered, he wasnt himself right now, its like he has been possessed, unlike normal, he was super serious, not flinching or blinking, just holdign the gun and awaiting a answer

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((ok cool, badass moments here i come!!)

Killjoy just watched the the scene unfold. "he is apparently from RISE, thought you guys were them but seems that he is the only one left." She took off her helmet and felt the cool breeze on her face. "I don't find him all that pleasant either...you are right to be angry, but I don't think shooting the poor B@stard would the best of choices." she advised to sky.

((Sorry for the hostility, sky hates the moments of that planet and anything that reminds him of there makes him go like this))

Sky drew out his other magnum and aimed it at killjoy's head. He had a clean shot on both of them, one shot would be all he would need, even with killjoy's enhanced armor.

"Keep out of this" Sky warned as he kept his gaze on the spartan in front of him. Sky kept his magnum's raised and ready to fire, any wrong moves and the one who did the move will find themselves with lead in the head.

((Once again, sorry for how hostile he is being))

((do remember that Killjoy is not really sane...so putting a magnum to her head was not a good idea, she is kinda like a PTSD victim but still isn't out of the war. It's like her mind goes into complete survival mode when threatened...kinda like sky having the gun to her head lol.))

Killjoy growled as she locked the armor in her left arm to cover her exposed head as she slung her chain gun knocking the magnum out of Sky's hand. She then grabbed Sky's other arm and locked the armor to her hand to keep his arm from getting free. She quickly put Sky in a chicken wing hold (don't know the technical term for that hold.) Killjoy wanted to break his arm but suppressed the anger and came too. "be mad all you want...if we want answers...we make sure you don't put a 45. into his skull!" she said sternly.

((BTW, thats a very bad idea))

Sky knew that killjoy was right, he was not planning on shooting him unless forced to

"Get off me killjoy, dont make me use this" Sky said as he had a knife right on the back of killjoy's neck, even the armor lock cant block that knife when its already touching the armor and is ready to pierce straight threw.

Sky removed the knife as a gesture of good will. and grabbed his magnum again. He held it ready to fire but his finger was off the trigger

"Killjoy, just stay out of this please" Sky begged her

((ooo this is interesting))

Killjoy smirked, she had a plasma grenade in her hand ready to activate. "I found the bloke first, I should be in this" she said letting go. "hopefully he has something to say to redeem himself from acting like a coward."

Sky was yelling this time, he needed to know, and if this pony was from RISE, he needed to know

"Killjoy,please, i was in RISE, i lost countless friends there, let me do this on my own" Sky begged once again as he turned his full attention back to the spartan. Sky rasied his gun again at the pony's head but still kept his hoof of the trigger. He used his other hoof to take his helm off

"Who are you" Sky yelled once again, tears starting to form and drip down his face. He started crying though he kept his gun raised

"oh bollocks to this...do what you want with him, I don't care anymore. Just know if I don't like his answer for running away, I'll do to him like I did to that poor B@stard over there!" Killjoy scowled implying about the Brute Chieftain. Killjoy then just turned around and took a few steps away from them.

As soon as sky heard that name, he flinched. It brang back bad memory's though he did recognise the voice. It sounded like...

"How do you know that name, only three people alive know that name" Sky yells

((He remember's you, but he keeps the memory's locked away, it is to painful for him though this is making them come back))

Sky kept his gun raised as the Spartan said that. As sky keeps looking at the pony, he suddenly feels something familiar, like he knows this pony. Sky suddenly remember's his CO, dashing. Sky kept the gun raised, he wanted to make sure that this was who he thought it was

"On that planet, we had a mission, it all went wrong. WHAT HAPPENED?" Sky yelled, knowing that what had happened on the planet did not get disributed across the news, only the people who ordered the mission, sky, storm and the other survivor knew what had happened

((So close, last test))

A large black spartan lugged up the hill by the group slowly, "ugh my com link is shot," he said as he pulled out his spartan laser and looked at the energy levels, "one, maybe 2 shots left, gonna have to find some energy cells" he said as he reached the top of the ridge he saw two spartans at eachothers throats and he sat and watched, he was one for a good fight, but this was serious, not some practice or good fun. So he sat and waited, making sure his lightshield was ready.

[yes i know they don't normally recharge/reload, but this one will haha]

Killjoy looked up on the ridge line and saw Spartan just watching them. "Um sir...we're being watched." Killjoy said pointing up to the strange Spartan staring at them.

Sky was glad to see his old friend, it looked like thate last of RISE was a team again

"Well dash, i never thought you were this emotional" Sky said as he patted his friend on the back

Killjoy sighed and grabbed Sky's head and turned towards the Spartan looking down on them "I repeat...we are being watched." she said "looks to be another Spartan."

"Come now there," he said as he stood and made his way down the hill, "Were all Spartans, probably from the same wreakage," he said, "Though, I was flung a bit further, down a small embankment," he said, "Tia 115, though, call me DarkEclipse" he said with a bit of a laugh, "pleasure to meet ya," he said

Sky lowered his gun and put it away. He was happy yo see that a fair few of them survived

"Well Dark, welcome to our little group" Sky said

((Guy's, i pmed storm and he said that he has quit, if i remember correctally))

Archived