Halo the lost Spartan squad RP. 1 spot left. Sign up on OOC

((well doom on him!))

Killjoy sighed "look...we need to get moving." she said looking around. Surprising no covenant decided to come towards Sky's screaming.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dashing began telling FireFox about himself when they were separated, and how the colt he buried was his som, and how he has the feeling to talk again because he was reunited with one of the last friends he had. Dashing just felt like talking to the whole world now, and he was enjoying it.

As they were listening to dashing, sky heard the clomping of feet. Sky quickly pulled out his gun and started watching for movment

"Watch it, we got hostile's moving in" He says

((Trying to see if this is still going, please tell me it is))

((I'm still here, just been busy. Anyways, I'll just settle stormchaser's death, and just make Smartbrony's OC somewhere safe until he comes back.))

After Dashing was done talking, and Sky warned everypony, sniper shots came from every direction, and one shot hit Stormchaser right in the visor, leaving a wide crack in his visor. Dashing quickly picked up Stormchaser, and put him over his shoulder, then pulled Sky over in an ally way. Suddenly, a plasma grenade fies near (Smartbrony's OC, I forgot his name XD ) and explodes, knocking (OC's name) out, and into a sewage pipe.

((Thats ok, looks like the last of RISE is me and you))

Sky, when he saw storm die, just went silent, it was devistating for him to lose the one pony who had always been there for him since that planet, sure he had other teammates, but they didnt know what they had been through. Once in the ally, sky slumped into the wall

"I cant believe it" Sky said, shocked

Dashing quickly put Storm on the ground, and took off his helmet. Once he saw the face, he knew who it was. Dashing stopped in his tracks. Even though he couldn't really see because of the blood, he knew it was Stormchaser. Dashing then ripped off his dog tags, and put them where the hair and oth

er dog tags were. He stood up, and couldn't stop looking at Storm's face.

Sky noticed dashing relize who had just died. Sky took his own helmet off and pullet off dog tags from his neck. He sat there, looking at them. On each of the dog tags there was the word RISE on it. Sky looked at them one by one, his old squad mates dog tags

"We are the last ones left" Sky said as he just stayed where he was, dog tags in front of him

Dark had managed to take cover in a small building nearby and sat against the wall, he hoped the others were safe as he sighed, "These are the times i hate being close range" he said as he got an idea. He poked his head out and spotted the laser and ducked in, "ok, there you are," he said looking at his spartan laser, "gotta make this count"

Sky heard dark say something about making it count. Sky just sat there, staring at the dog tags, his own words reflecting in his mind. 'We are the only ones left'. As he thought this, sky looked at one of the dog tags, it was the one of the soldier sky had fought with, the bat pony, then he looked at twists, then at there captain's. He was in to much shock to speak, but he managed to say"Dark, get over here" Over the comm

Killjoy was covering the ally way just letting bullets fly towards where the shots were coming from. The chain gun's multiple barrels were starting to glow red. "C'mon, is that all you got!? you cowardly son of B!tches!" she screamed as the flashes of the muzzles lit up her helmet.

Sky was still shocked as he looked at the dog tags. He heard the shooting continue

"Dont waste your shot, we might need it later" Sky said as he got up, put the dog tags away, and walked to the ally exit. He was still stunned and wasnt able to do his best, though he would cover his team

"Lets go, no need for us to die here against these snipers too" He said, saying the too as in someone had died, thats how his tone sounded. He pulled out his rifle and started covering dark and killjoy

"Killjoy, you to" He said as he covered them. His shots wernt even nearly hitting the sniper's, he was just to shocked to do it, he still couldnt believe his friend had died

Killjoy put a hoof on Sky and pushed back. "Let me take up the rear, you lead the group to safety." she said pointing to the other end of the alley.

Dark stood up and put his laser on his back and pulled out his custom minigun, "We will," Dark said to her, "If one of us gets hit then we have the other to bring us to safety" he said as he revved up the gun and pointed toward the hill.

Sky didnt even bother trying to stop himself from falling over, he didnt have the will power or the determination anymore. Once he was on the ground he got up and stumbled over to storm's corpse. He closed his friends eye's and started to cry. Sky grabbed his friends shotgun from the ground and placed it on storm's hand

Killjoy looked back at Sky "This no time to mourn...that is for later. Right now we need you to focus on the task at hand!" she shouted. "you are the commanding officer...now act like it!"

Dark didn't look back as he sprayed some bullets here in there toward the hill, "Look, sir, I know its hard to lose a spartan, one i knew close died, knew him since training," he said, "But staying here and getting killed is no way to repay him," he said with no tone, nor mad nor sad, just speaking, "So let us get to safety, where we can spend a day to gather ourselves with supplies and you can have some piece to do as you wish" he said

Dashing allowed his vengeance take control, and after Sky left out of the ally way, Dashing got onto a roof, and headed straight toward the snipers. Before they knew it, they were ambushed, and died quickly by the rushing bullets of a DMR. After Dashing regained himself, he jumped down near Killjoy.

Sky stood up. Killjoy and dark were right, he had to push past this if he wanted to get the rest of them to safty. He pulled out his assault rifle

"We need to move, those sniper's are going to draw more covenet" He said, going back to his old self, for the time being. Sky looked at dashing and offered a hand up

((Lets wait for dashing, no pony left behind))

Killjoy felt a drop of sweat go down her cheek when she heard something she never wanted to hear...the loud clicks of firing pins hitting nothing. Her weapon was empty. "ugh D@mn, I'm out!" she yelled out. "Dark keep up the fire!" she said to him before walking over to Storm's corpse "I hate to this but..." she said clipping her chain gun to her back and taking the shotgun out of his hands and taking the bandoleer of shells off him. "I need this." she said quietly as she pumped it. "we need to go." she said to Sky.

Archived