Halo the lost Spartan squad RP. 1 spot left. Sign up on OOC

Killjoy quickly put the barrel to the jackal's head and fired. Killjoy walked over to Sky "c'mon, you act like you never took plasma rounds before." she said lifting him up. Although Killjoy looked fine as she walked' plasma scorch marks were all over her armor.Some blood trickled off her arm.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After sweeping the first room Dark was pinned in an assault with a single, large, angry Hunter, making him unable to assist his allies, but eventually he dropped the beast. His Armor had taken quite a beating and he was surprised his arm wasn't broken, he made sure his machine gun was reloaded and scavenged the ammo he had found, he also managed to find a power cell to use to recharge his Spartan lazer. He then made his way upstairs and headed towards where he thought the fighting sounds came from, kicking aside the dead grunts and other bodies as he moved forward.

"Don't worry about me, I've had worse...besides, It's just my arm." Killjoy said kind of lying, her chest was badly burned by plasma and a large gash was in her left side.

Sky could tell that killjoy was more injured then she was lettign on. He noticed that her chest had a very bad burn on it. Sky quickly helped killjoy sit down."No, you are worse then me right now" He said, which was partially true though a bit false.

"This 'bucking place' might be the safest place around here" Sky said to killjoy. He sighed as he did his best to help the heavy spartan up, dispite his own injury's. Over the secure channel he said his location as he led killjoy to a room they could baricade themselves inside.

As sky and killyou entered the room, sky barricaded it so that it was going to be harder to get in. He led killjoy to a chair"Come on, sit down" He said as he limped aroudn the room, trying to find any medical supply's

Killjoy looked around and saw that a mounted chain gun was nearby, must have been the remaining marine's last stand. She pulled the chain gun over and aimed toward the door. she wasn't going to just sit down and do nothing.

((Bio gel, I know a good amount of stuff about halo lol))

Killjoy kept her focus at the door "gash on the side, you know what to do, I don't need the painkiller $hit...I need to be 100% focused on the task at hoof." she said sternly

Killjoy got up and put her back pack down, she took the ammo out of the chain gun and put it in along with a few boxes of ammo. The pack was full of ammo "never thought i would just stumble upon 1,000 rounds...guess some things have a bright side." she said putting the ammo pack back on.

Killjoy put the shotgun on her back and held her chain gun up "I'm ready..." she said pulling the bolt back putting a round in the chamber.

Archived