Making the world a safer place (Sign up in OOC thread)

Waiting inside of her house, Violet sat in the living room of the place to look outside of the window. The morning sky clear and the sun shining bright, she was only waiting for her aunt to come back from a calling she had at Canterlot. The young unicorn wondered if things went right for her. She would then perceive a silouhette from afar that was coming this way, toward the house. This was a pony for sure. Violet's eyes narrowed as she was trying to identify who it was. It took only a few more steps from the silouhette and Violet could already tell who it was. A grin formed on her face and she went to the door to open and wait there, looking afar. The figure had stopped for a few seconds before continuing, directing itself for the door.

Moments later she would appear. Violet's aunt reached the house and stopped in front of her niece, a smile on the face. The salmon colored unicorn with the long black hair gave a quick hug to her niece who replied back, happy to see her again even if it had only been a day.

''Things went well, I guess?''

The niece would ask. Her aunt nodded before stepping inside, followed by Violet who closed the door as well. Of course just hearing that she was back, the uncle came out as well with a very young purple coated earth pony on his back. Happy to see her they would kiss each other before the aunt would go to the living room just to sit down. Meanwhile the uncle went to the kitchen so he could prepare her something. As for Violet she followed back to the living room too and sat with her aunt.

''What kind of ponies did you meet?''

She'd ask.

''Oh, I have met with only a few, dear.''

Her aunt would start replying.

''I can not say much, but I can tell you that they were kind and respectful.''

The young unicorn tilted her head a little. Still keeping a smile on, but with more questions in mind.

''And what stuff did you all talk about? Important stuff?''

Her aunt looked at her then.

''Yes. Very important... unfortunately I am to tell you nothing. Even to your uncle Jolly I have to keep everything a secret.''

Violet looked a tad disappointed, her ears going down, but quickly coming back up, smiling again as she understood well what her aunt said. She was rarely ever summoned to Canterlot, but when she did it was usually important and something other ponies shouldn't know about yet.

''Okay, sorry I asked... Just curious, I guess!''

Violet said. And then like on cue, noise was heard at the door. Wondering who it could be, the young unicorn would be the one to go answer. Once reaching for the door, she'd open with a flick of her magic and before her stoof Glady, seeming serious... right next to her was her huge hammer. Violet looked at Glady, then the hammer... and then Glady again. Violet blinked twice and it's then that Glady spoke.

''There's trouble in the Everfree... apparently some kids went there and might have disturbed some timberwolves. Seria's already waiting for us there and I thought of getting you to help.''

At that Violet let out a small gasp and told her friend she'd be right back. Leaving the door opened she had left back inside, rushed to her room to get a few things. Once ready she came back at the door with a small bag on the side and a masamune attached on her back. The sheat of the weapon was of a dark pink-red color with gold carvings of flowers on it. On the tip of the handle there were two flags of a red color. Glady gave her a nod, but before they could leave she noticed who had appeared behind her friend. Violet turned around sensing the presence and it was her aunt.

''Be careful. I trust in you and your friends' abilities... but be careful nonetheless.''

Violet looked at her with a smile and nodded firmly.

''We'll be fine, aunt Raiya!''

She said. On that, her aunt, Raiya, gave them the permission to go. Glady gently nodded too, took her hammer and so the two of them were on their way running to rescue foals who dared to venture into the Everfree Forest.

(Your characters can meet with both Violet and Glady who are now on their course in a hurry. I'd like if we could already start to regroup everyone.)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((il do my best to do more then 1 liners, though im not the best at RP))

Sky ran into the forest upon seeing some filly's and colts enter, he knew that this place was no place for them As sky searched for them he saw a timber wolf about to attack a kid. Sky pulled the string of his bow and fired it, hitting the timber wolf. Sky ran over to the kid and checked he was alright

"You alright kid" Sky asked

"Yea, im fine. My friends are still in there" The kid said

"Il get them, get out of here now" Sky said as the kid ran out of the forest and sky went deeper

(Imma rp Ashlyn, though she is at a teenager stage by now)

Ashlyn galloped towards the Everfree forest and went deeper. She skidded to a stop in front of one of the timberwolves and fired a few shots of beams from her horn.

"Back off the foals!" she shouted as she leapt up and pushed her front hooves into the wolves' eyes.

Sky heard a pony yell for them to leave some foals alone. Sky sprinted in and fired three arrows at some timber wolves taking them out. As he slides in he punches three more taking them out. Sky loads his bow and aimed at the timber wolves as a warning to back off

"You filly's ok?" Sky said as he kepts back the wolves as best he could

Violet and Glady were still on the run, nearing the forest where the kids were. The more Violet looked at her friend, the more she was realising how serious she was... It was rare for Glady to stay silent like this and be focused. She really wanted to avoid anything bad to happen, and then again... it was helpless kids who were in the forest now. She just hoped that they were all right.

Inside of the forest it seemed things had already started to rumble a little. Seria was supposed to be waiting for her two friends, but when she saw how things were going through meditation, she had come out of it and headed inside as well... They'd have to find her. There was no time to lose.

Upon entering she would direct herself towards the danger. Her staff Anima appeared instantly in her hooves and with her wings she flew through. It didn't take long that she would see ponies, adults and foals. Hovering over those she would see that the kids were in good hooves at the moment, but more were about to come. Just right when she was about to go elsewhere, a group of three timberwolves would show up, ready to pounce at those on the ground. She decided to act instantly and cast magic with the help of her staff. Raising it, the dark green orb would begin glowing... The timberwolves never saw what would come at them. Roots from the trees around began to move on their own and from underground. The earth would rumble slightly and roots appeared, moving towards the wolves and enrolling themselves around them, now pinning them to the ground tight, unable to move and escape. Seria landed in the middle of the tree wolves, looked at them all for a moment before turning around looking at Sky, Ashlyn and the foals who were there. She was relieved that no one was hurt, but also a little pained that the wolves had to suffer like this.

''I'm glad to see no one is hurt.''

She'd say to them before now looking only at the young ones, frowning a little.

''Children... I'll ask you to go back home right now. What was the idea of going into the Everfree Forest?...''

She'd ask them of a serious tone, almost mad that they had done something like this. Some of them would look down in shame while others didn't know how to really react, but one thing was wrong, though... One of the young ponies would start to approach Seria while the others remained next to Sky and Ashlyn for protection. The little guy who stepped out would look up at Seria with worried eyes.

''My sister... she's still in there!''

He would exclaim almost in panic. Hearing this Seria let out a gasp of worry and looked behind her. She closed her eyes then to try and quickly go into a meditation state where she could connect with the nature around her, but before this was done, everyone could hear something be smashed... then silence. Small moment later, three ponies could be seen coming towards them. Two of an average height while the one in the middle was much smaller than them. While they were all looking at who was coming, at one moment the middle one came rushing out towards the foal who had talked earlier and... jumped on him to hug him. Judging by it she was younger than him, barely might be five years old. The two hugged each other, happy to find he and she was safe. As for the two others, they would come closer to the group and reveal themselves. It was both Glady and Violet. Seria smiled and nodded to them both to thank them of helping while it might have been too late for her or the two others.

''Everyone's okay here?''

Glady asked right away. The fairy nodded again to answer the question and then turned around to Sky and Ashlyn to walk towards them as well. She would stop once close enough and give them both a smile.

''Thank you for helping... Thanks to you no one is hurt.''

She'd say softly.

Sky smiled at the fariy(That is a fairy right?) and nodded back. Sky knew that these incidents were getting worse and worse though sky has been doign his best to keep it under wraps

"Its no problem, i needed to make sure these kids were safe, though the timber wolves have deffinitaly been rustled by something, i saw more of them then ever before. Even if kids went into there den, this does not explain the amount i saw. I am going in there to see if i can find the source, would you all be able to come help me out?" Sky asked

(She's a fairy, yup)

Seria wondered if it was actually a good idea... thing was that she had nothing against the timberwolves. To her they were creatures of the nature, after all. She respected them, but it didn't mean she wouldn't help those around in danger. Those foals needed help and so that's what they did. While she was thinking, Glady decided to step forward and take a turn at it.

''We can't go like that.''

She said sounding serious and looking serious.

''These kids need to be brought back home. If we wanna look into the source of this problem, then we have to bring them back home first.''

She'd explain. The fairy listened to her and at the same time was thinking. She nodded to herself before speaking.

''I'll do it, then. Get them back to Ponyville and I will take care of finding the source.''

At that she would look at the wolves who were still prisoners under the roots of the trees. They still couldn't get out, but weren't trying to force it, either, as if they were admitting defeat. The fairy looked a little deeper in the distance as well before coming back to the wolves... and then the ponies.

''I know we have to put a stop to them, but I do not want to harm them, either... speaking of which...''

Saying this she would turn her sight to Glady who would look at her back, knowing what she wanted to hear.

''Yeah... didn't have much of a choice, sorry. This filly was about to be eaten alive.''

But the fairy would smile and nod.

''It's understandable.''

She answer before turning back again to Ashlyn and Sky.

''By the way, my name is Seria Rosa. I'm a fairy... As for my friends, they are Glady Leaf and this is Violet Charm.''

The two would wave and nod at Sky and Ashlyn with a soft smile.

''What about you two?''

(Ah, just wanna say. Let's try to wait for the others and not go on our own. Here I got the story in mind so it'd be nice to follow it. I'm just saying this in a general way.)

As they introduced themselves in a simple way, Seria would nod to the two of them. She'd then turn around to look at Glady and Violet.

''Could you two take them back to Ponyville while I begin investigating for what could make the timberwolves act as such?''

She'd ask them. At that the earth pony give her a smile as well as gesturing in agreement with her head.

''Yeah. Better do it that way.''

Glady would say. Violet looked at her once again... her serious attitude made her think something was odd with her. She had no idea why, but since she appeared at her door earlier... it was as if something had happened to her. Usually she'd be proud of what she had done and would even show it off. She'd impress the kids and show them how strong she was, but there she was nothing but serious. If anything, the young unicorn only felt concerned for her, but kept herself silent. Then the fairy turned once more back to Sky and Ashlyn.

''And maybe Sky should come with me to investigate, then. What do you say?''

She'd ask him. While waiting for her answer, Glady took the initiative of starting to bring the foals back to town where they could be safe again... and probably scolded by their worried parents for doing something so reckless as to go into the Everfree Forest. The earth pony went to them, saw that they were all there and smiled at them gently.

''All right, time to go back. No one's hurt, right?''

She say and ask the little group. Their answer would be no and that everypony was fine. At that Glady would rejoice more and even go as to rub one's mane. At that she would come to face Seria.

''You be careful in whatever you're doing, right? Wouldn't want to see anypony be hurt... truly.''

She'd say calmly and even concerned about her friend's safety, yet without losing her smile, the fairy would gesture left and right with her head.

''I'll be fine. No need to worry about that. Oh and Glady...''

She'd say stopping a little at the end, Glady now curious to know what was coming next.

''Your hammer. Don't forget it.''

She'd say. Realising that, Glady would quickly go and retrieve it before going back to the foals.

''Violet, you're coming?''

Glady would ask her younger friend. The white unicorn followed instantly then and waved quickly at her fairy friend before they would start walking with the fillies and the colts. Meanwhile Ashlyn or Sky could follow them or Seria depending on one's answer.

(Oh yah, wanted to say, related to your previous OOC posts here... Um... Well do your best really XD Here I've been doing RPs for a long time so if you need any tips sometimes, just ask away! I'll do my best to help. As for the posts themselves, I'll say that you can always take your time to type! Think of what your character thinks about while the action happens in the previous posts, see how they would react and stuff or make them interact with the surroundings. It always adds some more. Sooo all in all, take your time when typing!)

((Sorry, i find it hard to write massive responsees but i am doing my best to work my way up))

Sky nodded at the pony who asked him to go with her, he needed to see waht had happened to these wolves, they NEVER act this way normally....maybe there is a new pack that has threatened them, well only one way to find out

"Yea, il go with you. Im ready when you are" Sky said as he retrived all his arrows from the wolves remains, which had for some reason not come back together yet.

(As I said, do your best. I'm not gonna force anyone to do it, but would appreciate the effort. Just gotta give it a try at least. As long as you try then I'm fine. I also said that I can help too. Start little and check other people's text, that can always help! :) anyway here I gotta go get some sleep. Gotta work tomorrow.)

Ashlyn trotted back to Ponyville to do some cloudbusting. She zapped some clouds with an orange lightning bolt and watched as her older siblings flew around. Strange family I have here.

(A friend will possibly join, by the way!)

It seemed like Ashlyn was back to her business back in Ponyville, leaving the foals to Violet and Glady. The two being on their way back would take their time for now. There was no rush... Everypony was safe and unhurt, but Glady was awfuly silent. The earth pony had her sight in front of her only, not bothering to look around and her face didn't change much. She seemed rather calm, which was never a bad thing, but... also still as serious, and it was what was actually worrying the young unicorn. Obviously the foals couldn't tell if she was all right or not, heck it was probably the first time they met her. Violet couldn't help it, though... she kept an eye on where she was stepping, but also kept throwing stares at her, always with the same worried look. At some point Glady would notice that she was being looked at. This which caught her attention caused her to stop there. They were still inside of the forest and still had a little more to go before they could see the exit, but they could take a rest for now at least. As they saw the grown-ups stop, the young ones did the same. Glady had turned over to Violet and Violet did the same. A moment of silence took place between the two...

''What's wrong?''

Glady asked.

''What's wrong? I... I'm the one who wants to ask, actually...''

Violet replied, looking away seeming saddened. Glady tilted her head slightly, remaining silent and wondering what her friend just meant by that. To her, she was feeling fine... well at least that's what she could think. At the moment she was fine, but still could be bothered with something. The unicorn came back to her again, the foals around would only look in silence, the two siblings from earlier being close to each other.

''It's just that... Well I feel like you're not being yourself.''

Telling this with sincerity, the earth pony let out a sigh from her nostrils before looking away towards where the exit of the forest was.

''What do you mean, I'm not being myself?''

She'd ask, as if she was being insulted. She could show a slight frown and looked at her friend from the corner of the eyes.

''W-well... Exactly that! You would have acted differently here!''

Violet stated out as she exclaimed it. Indeed, Glady wasn't the type to ask for the meaning of something in that way. She'd act more clueless and without any real answer. This time she felt reached and even sounded a little negative, yet in a calm manner while if she were to go negative... she'd probably shout it. But it seemed like she had been unmasked here... Looking forward again, she would then close her eyes and hang her head lower.

''I'm... I'm just worried...''

She'd say.

''About what?...''

Her friend asked...

''This world...''

Glady would turn her head towards Violet, opening her eyes once again, this time they were filled with something else than . She seemed tired instead and sad with something. It had to do with the world, apparently, yet what exactly... These last years she seemed so happy despite that she was abandonned by her parents. She had friends she could care so much for and even protect. She was accepted among the other ponies in the town and her strength was even liked by the others, but... still... she had something heavy on the mind.

''Don't you think that... it could be safer? I mean... we, as the Flower Fillies, as we used to call ourselves... we've been helping and training to become stronger because we said we'd help others, but...''

She'd stop there for a moment, leaving Violet to guess the rest, but obviously the filly couldn't tell what.

''But... what?''

Violet decided to ask, seeming more worried and concerned the more Glady spoke.

''But danger's everywhere!...''

She'd say, getting her head back up, yet with desperation.

''I feel like we're not really safe! There's always someone somewhere who wants to harm others... wild creatures that live near the town like this and even some invade it sometimes! So then you, me and Seria as well as several other ponies go and help out!... But that's never enough! The risks of danger seem to keep increasing anyway!''

She'd say out, raising her tone on her friend. It wasn't Violet's fault, but it was just automatic. Glady didn't have much control on this one... it was even enough to make the foals back up a little. Realising this, the strong mare looked at them ashamed and sighed.

''Sorry... I let myself go... I'm sorry...''

She'd apologize lowly before she would go back to walking... this time slower than usual and not looking as good as earlier.

----------------

Meanwhile in the forest, Seria had watched them go and then turned around to look at where they had to go. She looked here and there with only her eyes before turning to Sky with a smile marking her face.

''Now, ready to go? We'll have to be careful. We don't know what's really ahead.''

She would tell him before she would start to marsh forward to go deeper in the forest... yet before she could even step far enough, she heard trots coming towards them.. mostly towards Sky. Turning around to see who it was, Seria decided to track back and get closer to the two of them, actually glad to see that one more was there.

''We're about to go and see what is the source of the trouble with the timberwolves. Since you're here, mind tagging along?''

She'd ask her.

(Bit sorry for the time it took here, but it's necessary XD. So right now Violet and Glady are too far from the others. The conversation that is above can't be heard by Ashlyn and Sky. Not even Seria heard them. So just focus on the part with Seria for now.)

(We'll continue just the two of us, I guess)

They were about to get going. Here Seria didn't need to wait anymore. Her and Sky had to go and investigate the source of the problem. Right now they were still inside the dark forest. Seria looked around a little before she would simply put her sight on a path while all around were trees, plants, bushes and vines all placed in a way to make the place even less reassuring. While she was looking at the path in front of her, the fairy would close her eyes.

''Hold on...''

She would tell Sky while she was getting a focus. Waiting a moment, she could start to perceive some things, some sort of energy as she was making herself one with nature... She could sense everything that was around her, even Sky. Now they wanted to find the source which made the timberwolves act like they did before. Putting everything into her concentration, she would begin to sense something stronger somewhere. Could it be the source, already? Well no matter, it was probably a good place to start with. She'd open her eyes again, having a more serious look on and would turn towards the one accompanying her.

''I've spotted something.''

She'd tell him before pointing in direction of the path and then moving her hoof some to the left to give the right indication.

''It's over there.''

She'd say before putting her hoof down and looking back at Sky with a smile.

''Let us go and check now, shall we?''

Saying this she would also take the lead and began to walk towards the source by following the path. She hoped that the others were doing fine with the kids. Well... truly she didn't have to worry. They were in good hooves right now and probably almost out of the forest too.

((I have neveria on skype, she isnt RPing until s5 comes out or something))

Sky wondered what the fairy had seen, he couldnt see anything. Sky flapped his wings and started hovering in the air.

"Want a lift?" He asked the fairy. Sky has always been confident in his flying and archery ability's, he was sure he could use them to fly with a fairy on his back, hey, he has flown with a STALLION on his back, a fairy would be a breeze

Advancing in the forest, the fairy came to a stop when Sky offered her a lift. To be honest, she didn't need any of this and it was perhaps better to stay on ground too. Well... She hadn't seen anything dangerous near while she focused, but anything could show up at anytime. It was better to take it slowly. Besides she had wings too... She turned around to face him and shook her head.

''Thank you, but I'm fine. I think it'd be safer to stay on the ground for now.''

She said and would resume her walking. They would eventually make it to where Seria sensed the 'source' of the problem with the timberwolves. They had arrived in an opened space of the forest where the ground reigned more than the trees. The fairy looked around a little to see if there was anything threatening, but as it was, the place was empty of living creatures. She turned to sky and looked up at him.

''It should be here... but I don't see anything so far. This is weird... unless this source has already moved while we were on our way.''

She'd say, yet everything that she had said would be taken back as she heard a growl behind her. Eyes opening wider and becoming stiff for a second, she would slowly turn around only to see the face and body of a lion, a pair of bat-like wings as well as a scorpion tail... She knew this creature all too well and from the look of it, this one wasn't very happy to see two ponies in here...

''Um... Do you think this could be what caused the timberwolves to act as they did?''

Seria would say, still under the shock of seeing a manticore.

Sky had a arrow out and was aiming at the monster. He wasnt about to shoot unless forced to. Sky looked at the ennviroment, checking to see if there is a way for him to trap this thing or at least slow it down, he had no luck.

"It was probably this thing" Sky said as he kept his bow raised

As Sky had agreed that the manticore was maybe the source of the problems, Seria couldn't look away from it, but at least didn't stay where she was. She floated up with her butterfly wings and stood above the ground. The lion-type creature looked at them both. Seeing them move made it react some more. It decided to approach cautiously as the two of them were flying. Although a manticore had wings, it couldn't fly like a bird, but could glide. It was also able to jump high enough, so Seria was aware of those. They'd have a better chance in the air as long as it didn't try to jump at them.

''Watch out for its moves... Manticores can't fly well, but they are very good jumpers.''

She'd warn him about those so they would lessen the problems. While watching the beast, she also tried to look around, seeing what she could use to stop it. This place was more opened than when they fought the timberwolves... Seria would begin to fly backward slowly, moving slightly as well just to get the manticore's attention. It worked. The beast saw her moving and cautiously followed as it kept its eyes on her. The fairy backed some more until she would be close enough to a tree. She didn't want to make any sudden moves since it could make it attack right away... Her staff out, the orb would glow on it and while the manticore kept looking at her, roots from the trees near came out of the ground and went for the beast so it could enroll around it and pin it down. Thing was that the manticore noticed them and with its giant paws it smashed each one of them one by one! A few roots managed to reach, but there wasn't enough of them to hold it down. With its strength it broke free. Seeing this, Seria let out a small sound of annoyance and could pretty much guess its next move before immediately going out of the way. The manticore bounced up trying to reach for her, but the fairy escaped nonetheless and flew away. Yet now it was upset... Once it came back down it turned around to charge at Seria right away. Again it leaped up to try to get her again. The fairy launched herself higher to avoid it once again and had no time to counter since the beast was just after her.

''Quick! Shoot it, we have no choice!''

She'd shout at Sky so she would get his help. The lion creature went for another one again, which Seria could avoid.

''But don't kill it!''

She'd tell Sky again. They just needed to immobilize it. Once that done, Seria could take care of the rest.

Archived