Battle of Coruscant

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky didnt even hear fire say she didnt even know, they just went on with it. The clone's threw a volly of emp's as the arc's and sky ran at them with buildt in vibro blades in their armorr. They started chopping down droids as fast as they could. Sky and the squad quickly dropped as to make the droids think they were dead as the cloens started firing. After seven seonds the squad and sky got up. They were now behind the hundread or so droids. They all pulled out there blasters and fired at will. The droids were flanked

Fire spun around to see a lot of droids coming their way. She also sees a the clones on the floor and was terrified. "You are a jedi Fire, you can do this...wait waa" she thought as the clones took cover and started to shoot at the droids. "Oh come on!" Fire said force pushing the droids back and banging then everywhere around the room

Sky shot down the last droid and walked up to fire, who looked shocked

"Made that tactic up with these guy's back when i was part of the team, we used it to take out any droid force. Get up close, drop dead and flank" Sky said

"It is probably the most dangerous thing that we could do, we have probably lost more men doing that then all our battles combined, its not taht smart its actually extreamly stupid though it works so, that makes it worthwhile using"

Sky pulled up a holo map

"We need to fight our way threw the base, though this part will get tricky. We will need the 226 to split up into squads as there are to many area's to search, the droid's need to be wiped out of the whole facility to win this thing" Sky said as he called for sharp to start getting men into squads. A clone squad come over to them. It was the arc's

"Sir, we have been told to accompany you on your path" They told fire and sky

((Tip, hell will break lose after part 4 or 5, this is a pre warning))

Sky pointed at a section that was on the side, it looked like a very dangerous spot.

"We have been told to go down the east wing, there will be tons of clankers there waiting, thats why we have these guys" Sky said pointing at the clones

((Yea, exact what fire said)

Sky nodded and started to run down the assigned path. As they were running, one of the clones caught sky's eye. Sky slowed down to be even matched with the clone

"Hey, troop who are you?" Sky asked the clone

((He is talking to blue, thats the intro))

Sky noticed that this one did not seem like the rest, she seemed...more skilled.

"Well, good luck. I know you will do well, we all will" Sky said as he ran back to the front of the pack and looked at fire

"That clone seems different from the est, more skilled and determined" Sky said silently so the clones wouldnt hear him talking to fire

Sky looked back, he was sure it was a clone, just one who was breed with more skills and as a girl

"Yea, that clone is a clone, its just that its a female for once, which is suprising"

As they walked along their route, sky felt like....something was wrong. He turned to see a buzz droid on the roof. One quick shot killed it off. Next minute droids started firing from the front. It was a bullet storm, not even a Jedi could deflect this many. Sky quickly yelled for everywone to just get into cover nad stay down. Sky dragged fire with him

"Do not play hero, even you can not block that hell storm" He said, pointing to the thousand or so bolts passing them every second

Sky thought for a second, they may be good, but they wernt that good. Sky suddenly thought of a painfull plan for both him AND the droids. He was reluctant to say it

"I might have a idea, if i dive out there and use my grenade launcher, i could maybe take enough out to cause a break in the fire, which you all move in" Sky shuddered while he said that, and it didnt help that he was looking at the hell storm at the same time

Archived