Battle of Coruscant

((i remember in the games there were sticky grenades for the commando class))

"Do you have any sticky grenades? It would be useful to throw them at the droids and the ceiling" Fire said pointing to the roof

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky checked his belt, he did not ha e any though he did see a spare time bomb...which would blow the whole corridor

"No, but i do have a time bomb, it will blow the whole corridor in"

Sky grinned

"It depends, ifone of those bolts hits it when its close to us, we all die. IF they dont, they get blocke d off, well here goes NOTHIGN" Sky yelled as he threw the time bomb at them. It got shot though not close enough to kill any of the clones. It blasted them all back even though they were behind cover and made the tunnel colapse. Most of the clones were injured though not severly. No deaths

Sky tried to get up though he was probably one of the more wounded of the bunch as he was closest to the explosion. Sky fell back down as he felt the weight of a rock on his leg

"Bit of help" Sky yelled in pain as the rock was starting to crush his leg

Sky tried to get up and managed to, though he was limping

"Yea, il just be limping for awhile" Sky said as he grabbed his grenade luncher and fired it at a wall, blowing a access point to another hall

"Lets go" Sky said as he started limping towards the new hole in the wall

Sky heard the distrust in the Jedi's voice. He turned round, keeping his limp hoof of the ground

"Look, if you want to help me then help all the others, they are hurt too" Sky said as he pulled out his blaster pistols and hobbled on

Fire's face softened for a while and then scowled. "Fine by me, at least someponies are happy to recieve help!" Fire said turning her back on the commando and tending to the hurt soldiers' wounds. "You guys hold still, i'll try to heal your burns" Fire said using the force to help them

Sky was taken back by the harshness that he recived. He just shrugged it off and limped onward to a position to wait for fire and the clones to catch up. As he sat down he pulled off his leg rmor. His leg was swollen. Sky pulled a bacta pack from his belt and strapped it onto his leg. He put his armor back on.

Fire smiled at the clones and said "There, good as new. I'm quite surprised that succeeded". As she turned around her smiled melted as she caught up with Sky. "What is your next move"

Sky looked over at fire

"OUR next move is to find way threw this place, its basically a maze from here on out. How are the troops?" Sky asked as he winced in pain as he moved his leg.

((Blue, just play as your char, we have basically noticed she is deff from the rest so she stands out, meaning if you did something we would notice it. Just walk up 2 us and talk or something...i am rambling on lol))

Sky winced again as he stood up.

"I care about them more then i care about my self. If you ever have to choose between saving me and them, choose them" Sky said as he stumbled down the hall way

"But maybe you SHOULD care about yourself because if YOU don't survive THEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO CONTINUE THE MISSION AND WE ALL DIE!!!" Fire yelled and fell to the ground on her knees. She was trying hard to hold back her tears. "You really don't get it do you? You try to act tough but we all need you to lead this mission"

At those words, sky felt the anger he had held in for ages start to flow out.

"You think that i am more important then them? well guess what, I AM NOT. YOU HAVE no idea what i have to live with" Sky lashed out as he started to cry. He sat on the ground. Tears were starting to run down his face faster then the speed those bolts had been coming past them earlier

"SO WHAT if i need to survive, SO WHAT if i act tough, SO WHAT if the mission fails, whats the point of living life AND SUCCEEDING if all you do is care about yourself" Sky said. He was really starting to cry even more now, he just couldnt stand it. he fell face first and put his hooves in front of his face. He was letting it all out though it would just come back like it always does

"You assume too much" Fire said getting up on her hooves. "No, i don't just care about myself, I care about you and the team. If you are too blind to see that in me..." Fire said raising her hoof. "...then you shouldn't see me at all!". She waves her hoof and she disappears into thin air

Archived