The Way it Works - Episode 1 - Connected

Intro:

Its in the future. Twilight Sparkle and the other elements no longer represent friendship. Each element has their own territory. Everything is technology based. Every pony who is born has a chip inserted into them. If not they would get one after being found. Why do they need these chips? To be connected. The way its works is an entire system. Everyone is basically controlled by one of the elements. Celestia and Luna no longer exists. There is fear. Everyone runs around or stays at home doing nothing. The children go to school and study then come home and do chores nothing else.

The setting is entire equestria. Somewhat based off of Divergent, Hunger Games, and many other distopia books. There is no longer day or night. Nobody really knows the time, date or why they are even alive. Until some. Some were born not know of. Without a chip. These grew up to be fillies. What these fillies didn't know is they were about to face the greatest and darkest challenge of their life. There are others though. Others who survived without being found out about. These others had no choice but to hide away from the rest. They had to survive.

These others all lived in a remote village close to ponyville. The village doesn't really exist. Just exists by what these others make of it. The others also have a system. The way they work. They choose to be connected to each other for their own saftey and protection. The others have weapons but no technology. The rest have technology but no weapons. These others live different lives from the rest. The have to hunt.

The elements have turned colorless meaning that no longer is there true color anymore. All other races except from ponies have gone extinct. No longer will life in equestria ever be the same. A danger lies ahead if the world continues to be this way. If a change doesn't happen the rest will start an uprising. Not a good one either. People are becoming angry. Although the elements can feel what people are feeling it doesn't matter. The rest are starting to take out their chips and start an army. What will you do?

(That is the intro to the basic feel of the story. You can choose between someone working for the elements {government} someone rioting {someone from the rest} or an other {someone without a chip}. You don't have to make a new character for this only if you want to. If not we can just pretend that your character has or has not a chip. Please link your character and I will see if it is appropriate for the part applied for.)

Roles:

Others - Ponies who DO NOT have a chip. Are fighting for equal rights and live in a small town amongst the rest of the others.

The Rest - Ponies who HAVE a chip. Live all over equestria. Each city has one of the elements as their leader.

Government - Ponies who WORK for the chip system and for the leaders. Live a good life.

Application Form:

Name:

Species:

Role/Classification:

Appearence:

Cutie Mark:

Backstory:

Weapons:

Other:

Parts:

Others: CLOSED

1. Skyzipper - RainbowDaringDash

2. Blade - xXDashieXx

3. Elisser - Elisser

Government: OPEN

1. Plasma - xXDashieXx

Rest: OPEN

There you go! Hope you join!

I might join this, though i have to questions.

1. I dont get the classifiactions, what is Other and rest?

2. Can my char be like a pony who is a loner fighting against the chips, thats how sky is, he does not get controlled and he never works in a army

The classifications work like this.

The rest: The rest are the ponies with chips who are starting to riot

The others: Ponies without chips who have not been found yet. They live in a small town.

The government: Ponies helping take control of equestria.

Your pony would be a other.

Dammit, i cant do images of them, but i will do my best for a detailed bit of them.

Name:Skyzipper though called sky

Species:Pegasus

Role/Classification:Other

Appearence: Eye colour: Reddish pink

Character colour: Ocean Blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Skyzipper's mane and tail are light red. His mane hangs loose down the sides of his neck. His tail rises up and flows while flying and just hovers off the ground whilst walking.

Physique: Skyzipper is a bit smaller than your average Pegasi and also a bit quicker. He trains daily when not busy to keep his flight skills up and to maintain his strong wings. He wears a white bandanna tied around his neck at all times, even when he wears his fire red hoodie, he will have the bandanna on underneath.

Cutie Mark: A Pair of wings, side by side with air currents going through them.

Backstory: Sky was born in ponyvile. He was going to get a chip when his family had died from attackers. Sky, since that day, had been growing up on his own near a village. Sky was one of the few pony's who had managed to get into ponyvvile without a chip and get away with it, thanks to his speed and skills. Sky has always been alone, even though he had a village next to him he lived alone. Sky started a personal conquest, he was going around taking out guards and important pony's who were with the chip planters. Sky's life long dream has been and still is to save the remaining parts of the pony race and return both them and the elements of harmony back to the way they were.

Custom Armor: Sky has his own specially crafted armor which is as strong as heavy armor though as light as light armor. It has a sword sheathe on one side which is actually a double though its not really noticable. He keeps two curved swords in there. The armor also has a built in quiver for sky's arrows, both custom and normal. The also has blades built in the front hoof's for when sky needs to use extreme stealth

Weapons:Sky uses two curved blades and a bow. His bow has custom arrows that he makes himself. He has poison, electric, grappling hook, explosive and more. The bow it self is custom and can be used in close quarters as well as long. Sky is also skilled with the hidden blades he has built into his armor.

Other:Sky is one of the few pony's who has the skill to pull of the sonic rainboom. He is the best flyer who is currentally known though the goverment doesn't know that as they don't know sky.

As for the appearance of the armor, its quite obvious it is assassins armor just edited a bit. It is a nice black like Altair's armor from AC2

Ok, this is a minor edit for sky, he is like a assasin and is able to do all the stuff they can. leaps of faith, climbing well, roof jumping ect. I meant to put that in there. I just tryed to do it but it wouldnt let me so i just posted it here. Oh, and whats your char's dashie?

Ok, i might have a joiner, maybe. Im asking a friend who said she might. Ayway, i have a question about the story, where is this Exactly placed i mean, is all the others at the village? (With the exeption for sky)

Hey dashie, little tip. Keep Plasma safe, sky is going after the goverment remember and as a basiclly assasin, he will be hard to stop lol. Oh, and Elssir here is the app form incase you didnt see it up above

Name:

Species:

Role/Classification:

Appearence:

Cutie Mark:

Backstory:

Weapons:

Other:

Archived