{Ready} Lillia Gold

xXDashieXx

Roleplay Type: WoE

Name: Lillia Gold

Sex: Mare

Species: Earth Pony

Eye colour: Gold with light green

Coat: Light Pink fading to white at the hooves and towards the tail. There is also white on her muzzle and ear tips.

Mane/Tail: Long and a little bit curly to about her hooves. The color is light green. Her tail is the same. She wears a gold band about 1/3 of the way down her tail with a lily engraved on it. Both her mane and tail have a braid going through.

Physique: Average but not as strong as most ponies.

Residence: Manehattan

Cutie Mark: A lily being painted by a paintbrush.

Cutie Mark Story: When Lillia was a little foal, she would love watching her mother paint. Ever since she started seeing her mother paint she knew that’s what she wanted to do. When her mother died when Lillia was a filly, she decided something. She decided that she would do what mother wanted to do. She thought if her mother never got to do it, it’s the right thing to do to complete what her mother started. Her mother had started to paint a Lily. Lillia of course picked up the brush and started to finish the painting. It was hard at first. Maneuvering a brush isn’t exactly the easiest thing. She didn’t want to mess up the painting so she covered it with a cloth and started to practice. Art was her favorite subject in school. One day Lillia had finished a painting of her mother. Her art teacher thought it was fantastic. Her art teacher decided to enter Lillia’s painting in an art show. When Lillia won first for her painting her cutie mark appeared.

History: Lillia was born in the grand city of Stallangrad. Her mother was a unicorn and her father was an earth pony. Her mother was a nurse but liked to do art in her free time. Her father was a doctor. That’s how her parents met. When Lillia was born, her mother automatically started thinking of names. She thought of her favorite flower, the Lily. She decided to name her daughter Lillia after her favorite flower. Her mother wanted to give Lillia a gift. She decided she would start working on a painting. A painting of a Lily.

When Lillia had just turned into a filly, her mother passed away. Lillia was too young to know her mother died so her father told her that Lillia’s mother had to go somewhere for work. Lillia questioned her father about it but ended up believing him. She went to school like every other filly. Her grades were good and she had a lot of friends. When she turned an older filly, she had the choice of doing art or music. Lillia who wanted to try something new decided to choose art.

Lillia had also chosen art because she had discovered a painting her mother had started. Lillia wanted to finish it but she didn’t want to mess it up. She asked her art teacher to start teaching her all the different art techniques. The art teacher didn’t know very much at the time but suggested Lillia to get a mentor to help her improve her art. The teacher suggested some people to Lillia. Lillia had all of the teachers come to her house and she would choose one to help her. All the mentors had brought in pieces of their art to show Lillia. One mentor specialized in flowers. She chose that one.

Lillia being an older filly loved having an art mentor. Her art mentor took her to art supply stores and told her which brushes; paints and pencils were the best. One day her father had come home with something wrapped in a gold cloth with a lily on it. Lillia asked her father what it was. Her father replied that it was Lillia’s birthday present. Lillia anxiously opened it and found a single paintbrush with a note. She opened the note. It read,

Dearest Lillia, I’m sorry I’m not here to give you this in person. This was for your birthday. I didn’t go away Lillia; I died. I was very sick and I knew that so I wrote this so when you came of age you would see this. This is something very special to me. I had something engraved on it. I love you so much.

Mother

Lillia with greatest sorrow picked up the brush and looked at the engraving. Lillia – My Golden Lily. Lillia took the brush and started to head upstairs when her father stopped her. Lillia feeling to sad to do anything turned around and ran into her father’s hooves. She hugged him. A tear ran down her father’s cheek. Lillia decided to take the brush to school and finish her painting.

Lillia changed her painting to one of her mother. She used her special brush. Within months she finally finished it. Her teacher astonished by the technique decided to enter the painting in an art contest. When Lillia found out she won, she cried and went up to receive her prize. Her cutie mark appeared right then.

When Lillia finished school she got a scholarship for the best art school in equestrian. Over excited Lillia ran home and gave the letter to her father. Her father hugged Lillia and told her he would send her to Manehattan to study art at the school. Lillia packed and said her goodbyes. After the train-ride, Lillia took a taxi and headed towards the school to start enrollment. When she arrived they informed her that she would be staying with another young mare like herself. Lillia went to her room and started to unpack when a young mare barged in. Are you Lillia? The young mare asked loudly. Lillia only nodded her head. The young mare came in and threw herself on the bed that was left.

Lillia had finished 3 years of college and decided to open her own art gallery and store. Right away she didn’t get much business. She later found it art was one of the hardest industries to earn money in. Right away she decided to advertise herself. Over some time she had earned some money and was getting more customers. Soon she had been the new craze in Manehattan.

Character Summary:

Lillia isn’t as ordinary as it seems. She doesn’t have any friends in college or in general. Her roommate is not nice to her and seems to be the person who thinks the world revolves around her. Lillia wants to move back to Stallangrad to where her friends are.

Lillia has quite a few flaws and people call her crazy. When she wants to get work done, she tends to block out everyone else and just focus on her work. In some ways she likes the peace and quiet. At other times, she wants to be around people and have friends supporting and watching her. Lillia tends to shout at people when they interrupt her or bother her from getting her work done. She has to get her work to her clients in time so they don’t fire her or not pay her.

Lillia also likes to work at night. This is one of her many relaxations. At nighttime, there is nothing to bother her while she works. Another reason why she likes nighttime is because she likes the sound of cicadas. To her it inspires her and helps her come up with ideas for her art.

Lillia unlike many ponies like the rain. She loves the sound of rain. When she was little she would have huge rain boots that she would put on to go play in the rain with her friends. The boots were her mothers.

Lillia’s other flaw is talking out of turn. Many times during class her teacher would say raise your hand and she would blurt out the answer instead of raising her hand. Many times she would get study hall and have to stay late at school doing her work instead of going home. This also got her to like nighttime a lot.

Hi xXDashieXx!

Just one quick question. You apped this in the CC section and yet in the app itself, you have it marked for WOE. Which section are you apping this character for?

App looks GREAT, BTW! But I do need to know this before proceeding further

:D:D:D

Archived