Dark Souls: The Journey to Drangleic

Killjoy

Killjoy winced at the pain of the dagger being pulled out, she then looked at the Jagged and rusty old dagger. "d@mn..." was all she could say.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I have a thousand wounds in my memory...A simple dagger might as well be a tooth pick in comparison." Killjoy said smirking. "besides...we just get to the next bonfire, and the wound will get better...I think." she said not really sure. At the end of a tunnel was a small area with three small building and mansion. one had a Blacksmith, the other had a man surrounded by armor and the last had a cat for some odd reason. To the right near a cliff was another bonfire "well look at that." as she approached the bonfire, a woman in dark green robes stopped her "barer of the curse, your purpose here is to find the kind. Barer of the curse, I will be by your side until hope has fully withered." she said bowing. "um...thank...you." Killjoy said awkwardly. the woman looked up "my powers can make you stronger...all you need to consume souls and bring them to me. Also take this on your journey." she said handing an estus flask to Killjoy and sky. "these are the flasks filled with the essence of life and will heal any wound you sustain. these flasks are weak and only good for one drink, but you can find shards of the same flask to strengthen the ones you have to hold more essence." she said. Killjoy looked at the flask and looked at sky "well these seem useful indeed."

Sky smiled as he got the flask. He tied it to his belt so he would have constant access to it. Sky saw the black smith and laughed, he had is own special gear, he didnt need anything new

"As fire as i know, i havent gotten to many injury's, i think the death blow was probably...one of my first ten? tweenty? i dont know" Sky said, trying to remember

((I hate my internet...It isn't even mine!!!))

((well the Blacksmith can strengthen your weapons with things call Titanite. So he is actually useful lol))

Killjoy looked around. "this...isn't a dark and horrific place like I thought it would be. I expected monsters and horrors beyond imagination." she said

((we are in Majula, the safe one in the game pretty much and the place we just got out of was Things Betwixt. our next stop will be The Forest of Fallen Giants.))

Killjoy walked over to the bonfire and lit it. She sat down and felt the wound close and scar over. "Well look like I'm right, it has healing powers." she moving her arm glad to not feel any pain.

The woman looked at Sky "by destroying your enemies and consuming them, you two got into a fight before you got here...you already have a few, though not enough to give me the means of making you stronger" she said

Killjoy stood up "Alright." she looking at a patch near the cliff leading into a small tunnel. She walked over to the path. She looked over the cliff "never liked heights." she said walking towards the tunnel.

"Then maybe you shouldn't look over the edge there," a deep male voice said as a red haired, red eyed man walked toward the two, "You two heading toward the Forest of the fallen Giants?" he asked, "Mind if I come along," he said, "Name is Darkshift, novice hexer on my better days," he chuckled softly, "I've come here to find the most dangerous, most powerful hex spells know to this land and harness them," he said with a smile as he held the simple wooden casting staff in one hand. He wears Black hollow mage robes, though its faded and appears a bit more blue, he also wear imported pants and black boots.

"Many challenges await me on this journey," he replied simply, "Plus, as a heir to the convent of the sun member I find joy in having company, I'm not your typical hexer," he said. This was the most he had said in the last few years.

"so you are part of the heir's of the sun as well...I see." Killjoy said thinking for a moment. "very well come along with us." She said as she entered into the tunnel.

Sky didnt trust magic much, it was a mage that killed him with the power of reanimation. Sky tried to look friendly but wasnt doing to good

"So sorcerer, how much of a mage are you?" Sky asked, wanting to know the ability's of there newest friend

((Dont worry, after the first fight they get into with whatever is in the forest, giants i think if i remember correctly, he will lighten up))

He nodded and followed behind the group, watching around as he sighed, he was stuck with soul arrow at the moment, he needed to find a dark orb fast, he hated sorceries, they felt to weak and pure to him. The power behind a hex was true, strong and merciless, he always knew he was a bit dark, but only in his magic form, he didn't attack or hurt those he didn't deserve it. He perked up and turned to the other male and raised an eyebrow, "I'm not the greatest, the journey to get to this land took most of the power i once had," he said, "I am of use still, but once i get my proper staff and spell, I am a force to be reckoned with," he said, "but for now I am a good distance fighter"

[true story: i haven't killed a single Heide knight, they didn't bother me and i don't much care for the equipment haha]

"Either way, we will need a mage on this journey...having someone cover us from a distance is valuable." Killjoy as she saw the end of the tunnel.

Sky silently groaned, well he may as well at least try and be nice. It would be useful to have some range support other then his bow.

"Well as long as we get threw the forest alive" Sky said as he walked out the tunnel

Killjoy looked to the left around a corner and saw a hollow, this one wasn't any different from the others that attacked them earlier. Killjoy quickly rounded the corner and stabbed the hollow though its head. she then looked to a door way on the right. "Sky, Dark check it out." she whispered.

Archived