Magic Guild Recruitment Thread Mk. II (And Other OOC Stuff)

Oh yeah, and here's my new magic counseling thread: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/21939-the-magic-counselor-is-back-open-to-magic-students-faculty-all-others-pm-to-join/

Remember that if you're not a magic student or teacher, you have to PM first to join!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're really going to need to figure out what to do with the two moons.....Having a pony with the same name...I'm sure that happens..But one with the same name...cutie mark and hair color? Hmmm.

1. Best Moondancer tries cloning magic. Ends up creating a scruffy, bushy eyebrow'ed version. Burns spell-book. :-|

2. Teleportation gone wrong?

3. Show cannon Moondancer is evil twin of Canterlot.com Moondancer.

4. If all fails, blame Discord.

20zr4p0.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

How exactly does all of this work? Cuz it looks real confusing with all of them members and threads, but real fun :D

Obligatory link dump to Toothie: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20641-toothpaste-aquafresh-ready/

( Potion-brewing wizard. Not actually a wizard, though that would be cool. The type of pony who would love to be able to bake a portal and prevent his parents' untimely deaths. )

( Only this isn't Friendship is Witchcraft and Toothie's parents are totes fine. )

Welcome to the Guild, Toothpaste! The RPs in bold are those that Spellbound members can join in at any time. You can also go through the member list, find a character you like, and ask their player if they'd like to do a RP with your character. ^_^

-----

In other news, this Skype transcript answers the question of what happens when two Moondancers are in the same place together.  :-o

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS:

1. I wrote a little thing or two about the Magic Guild, which you can read here.
  2. In light of my new unofficial Magic Guild lore, I'll be retooling Spellbound over the coming month or so. Due to an upcoming event, I won't be able to get around to this group for a while. But when I have time to spare, Spellbound will officially transform from the current club-like organization it is now into a more proper guild. And when that happens, I'll be setting up a new OOC thread to mark the occasion. I'll also try to cook up a special RP to celebrate the transformation of Spellbound into the honest-to-goodness Magic Guild.

So hang tight, crew. :)

Archived