Art Request

MetalBronyATL

Hello everypony! I hope you're all having a great day!

For anybody who seems interested, I was looking for a more suitable drawing of my OC Moonshield to use in WoE and CC. I figured that I'd try and look a bit more professional now that I am RP Certified. I'm seriously not too picky about how it looks, I'm just interested in something better than Pony Creator. I would be worlds grateful to anybody who would be willing to do a a new drawing/painting/etc. I really hate asking for free stuff, but there is no hope for me outside of Pony Creator.

Again, you have no idea just how grateful I'd be to anybody willing to do this for me, and I promise I won't be upset if nobody takes up the offer. It's most likely my own fault for having no artistic ability whatsoever. :razz:

post-8601-0-30802200-1400712697_thumb.pn

Just a few things to note, his cutie mark is supposed to be a viking round shield with a moon covering part of it. Also, he is a crystal pony and not an earth pony. He also has a small goatee (Pony Creator is bad with facial hair choices).

Thank you forever and ever in advance to anybody who would do this for me. Thank you! Have a great day! :)

I would really, and I mean REALLY appreciate it. Thank you so much! Please know that I am not in any sort of rush or hurry, so please take your time and put other request and obligations ahead of me. Again, thank you!

Archived