Archena (Ready)

Name: Archena

Species: earth pony

Eye colour: Pink

Character colour: Sky blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Mane a purple and is styled with it being short and just hanging behind the neck. Tail on the other hand is a nice bright orange and longer then most filly's.

Physique: Is a lot stronger then your average filly, especially in her front hooves. Keeps herself fit and healthy

Residence: Ponyvile

Cutie Mark: not known

cutie mark story: not known

special talent: not known

Unique Traits:Is a extremely accurate thrower and finds archery fun and easy. Does not try to do her homework much and just misses most assignments.

History: Archena was born in Ponyvile. When Archena was born, she was a fighter, She broke everything that went near her, she fought against her parents during bath time and so on. Her parents brought her to a nurse who found out that, she was ill. Her parents did everything they could but had no luck. The nurse said she wasn't going to make it, but the moment they all though she was gone, she started crying, like a normal filly. Since then she has been a loving filly who enjoys peace. She was still a fighter, but not a violent one. When Archena went to school, she settled in quite nice. Although she does not bother with her assignments and homework, she is a very smart pony. Although the sickness almost killed her, once she was healed, she developed signs of stronger muscle build meaning that even at a young age, she had the power of a average teen stallion. Archena has been constantly humiliated at the fact she breaks nearly anything that she touches if she wasn't careful, in some cases hurting other ponies, which just makes her feel even worse though more recently she has been able to control her strength. As Archena started to be to control her power, she started to do archery, which she enjoyed. She, at home, has her own custom bow that has a really stretchy string so she cant break the bow, and the actual bow is made of solid crystal, so its also hard to break. She got the bow from a trip into the crystal empire. She had seen a crystal lying on the ground, a pretty big one. She had been looking at it when some pony saw her and gave her the crystal, Archena had smiled with gratitude. The same pony had given her the string as well which was also made of crystal though it was a stretchy crystal so that it could be used for a bow string. When Archena got home, she started to craft the crystal though it wasn't easy, it took her nearly three months of non stop work to perfect the bow. She had been so careful, that not one error was made as such, the bow came out perfectly. Since then, she has practised at least two hours a day. Archena hopes to go to the Equestria games and to compete in ice archery for her home, Ponyvile.

Character Summary: Archena is a earth pony who loves having friends. She is very kind and generous, even to the school bully's who pick on her and her friends a lot. She enjoys playing games like hoof ball(pony VS of handball) soccer, and enjoys tennis as well. Archena finds that due to her strength she often breaks things accidentally. Archena is very emotional and cant take insults, even jokes that are not offensive are enough to make her sad though never for long, she normally just runs of for about a hour or so then is back with every pony else and as good as new. Archena often likes to play hooky at school and bail during breaks though she rarely gets away with it. She is overall a loving little girl though just don't get on her bad side. Archena likes to hang out with her friends though she doesn't have any at the moment, which does make her sad though it never lasts. Archena will defend her friends no matter what has happened, whether it be a fight, physical or verbal, she will step in to defend her friends.

H RainbowDaringDash!

Normally, we RPH don't analyze an app until it has reached 'Ready' status, but since you asked for a review now, I will be happy to give you one!

First of all, it looks like all the required fields are filled, which is always a plus.

This app, at the moment, is very brief, but descriptive. The only advice I can offer you is to expand a bit in the 'History' and 'Character Summary' sections. Since this is a CC app, I think the 'stronger than the average pony' trait works here.

Those are my preliminary observations. This app is very strong!

:D:D:D

Ok, cool. Well i would have to say that this is already my most succesful app, the others i havve done needed me to fix a bit more then just the summery and history. Oh, and i have a question. My editor is gliching and i cant edit anything :( would i just be albe to repost my app on this thread?

Oh, and thanks for taking your time out to help me with this, i really appriciate it :)

Normally, reposting the entire app within the app thread is not encouraged. I can relate to the problem, I've wrestled with this site's posting fonts for years.

The best advice I can give is if you have a reliable WP, then write the entire app on it and then attempt a 'copy and paste' operation on your original post (in 'edit' mode of course). Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I might have to ask other Staff for advice, most of them are more experienced with all this than I am.

Good luck!

Nope, sorry, i trided what you suggested though had no luck :( I cant even enter the full editor. Got any other idea's on how i can edit this?

Try logging out and resetting the cache, then logging back in.

Well RDD, this app looks very good! All of the required fields are filled (for a blank flank filly, that is) and though there is a bit of mystery in this char's early life, I think that will pass as a CC app!

I will recommend this app for SRPH review!

NOTE: our rules say users are only allowed to have one [Ready] app active at any one time. Please change this app to [WiP] while you wait for another SRPH to sign off on your other [Ready] app.

Archived