Assassins creed Black Flag

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I have a few questions, one, what was that about me always getting wounded?, two, what was that you said about if you didnt know better?" Sky asked. He kept the last one for last

Fire facedpalmed and said "One, you're supposed to be unconscious. Two, how do you even listen if you are unconscious. Three, if you heard that then you must have heard my whole conversation with the assassins"

"Just because i was unconsious does not mean that i couldnt hear everything and yes, i did hear the whole convo. Care to explain the two things i asked? Oh, and also about that thing that if i wasnt here, explain that as well" Sky said

"No, we are not dumb. I was just curious. How come you care for me?" Sky asked. Sky had never had anyone actually care for him much before. He had people care for him though that was only when he had to trick them to do it on certain Jobs, he had never had a friend who actually cared for him.

Sky smiled as fire said that. Most of his friends were just jerks, only wanting to be his friend to stay with some of the higher guild members but fire seemed to actually care. Sky smiled as he stretched. As he did this he yelped as he stretched his gunshot wound. He looked at the bed

"Wow, i bled a lot"

Xan didn't really even react to the assassins asking who he was, besides looking over at them. Before he could answer, the previously disguised assassin provided an acceptable answer. Then all three of them disappeared below deck. He simply stayed where he was as the crew worked around him.

Xan stared coldly at the outstretched hands, snorting slightly at Sky's comment about his gun skills. He didn't take the hands offered to him though, he simply left them there.

Archived