Assassins creed Black Flag

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xan glanced over at Sky as he asked the question about his isolation. Xan looked away and didn't answer at first, trying to decide if he should answer at all.

"I'm used to working alone. Growing up on the streets like me can do that." Xan said simply, silently cursing himself afterwards. That was more than he had meant to reveal.

Sky smiled"I know what you mean, about living on the streets, thats how i lived" Sky said as they kept on walking. He wondered where he had lived, if it had been as hasrh as he had it, which he didnt doubt, if he had people looking after him. He was not about to ask though

Sky grew up on the streets too? That's nice. He obviously had a happier, if not easier, time of it. Oh well, Xan had learned to enjoy what he did eventually. Xan walked along in silence, constantly on the lookout for trouble. It was a habit to do so, one he picked up while growing up.

Xan simply nodded in response to Sky's statement about them having arrived at the market. He really just wanted to get on with the mission.

"Let's get what we need and leave then. I don't want to give the guard any more chance to discover us than necessary." Xan said as they approached the market.

Xan nodded again at Sky's statement. He looked around for the nearest vendor selling what they need, then approached the stand. Usually he would've just stolen what he needed, but he didn't think he had time to steal as much as they needed to feed an entire crew of sailors plus them.

They used all the ammo? Great. Xan sighed at the news. Cannonballs weren't exactly sold at the market. How were they supposed to replenish their ammo?

"Well, we need to get some more then." Xan said simply.

"Well, let's go to the harbor master then." Xan said after sighing. He turned and walked in the direction of the harbor master, still making sure to not walk too fast for Sky. Limiting his speed would be much less annoying than having to stop and wait for the injured assassin.

Sky smiled as he kept up with Xan. The medicine fire had used on him was starting to work as sky's injury's started to vanish. As they reach the harbour master sky buy's all the ammo they will need"Okay, thanks" He said to the person managing it."Well, time to get back to the ship"

Finally, time to leave. Xan turned without a word and headed back to the ship. When he had boarded the ship, he immediately climbed to the crows nest and leaned himself against the mast. Now he was just waiting for the ship to start moving.

Archived