Assassins creed Black Flag

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Off to havana" Sky said as he looked at the crow's nest, which was where there new friend had decided to pearch himself. Sky sighed as he ran and climbed up to the crow's nest"Where did you grow up" Sky asked, hoping to exghange some stories between them.

Xan could hear the conversation between Sky and Fire, though just barely. It seemed Sky was keeping the info shared with him a secret. Then Sky climbed up to the nest as well and asked where Xan had grown up. He looked over at Sky for a second before looking back out to the open sea.

"Manehatten." Xan said simply, answering the question after another couple seconds of silence.

Xan sighed again at the next question. He really didn't want to talk about his past with someone he had just met, even if they were to be his ally in this mission. But then again, maybe this would be a good thing to do. After a few seconds of silence, Xan decided to answer.

"My Dad has ignored me for as long as I can remember, mostly due to him being drunk all the time, I think. The only time he took notice of me was when he chased me out of the house and threatened to kill me for something I hadn't done if I returned." Xan said, a very slight anger tingeing his voice. "He was 'kind' enough to give me a parting gift. It was a dagger, which he threw into my leg as I ran. I still have it, no use in wasting a good weapon."

Sky sighed as Xan told him the story"You had a rough life but at least you had a dad" Sky said sadly. He was wondering how much his dad had messed him up as deep down inside of sky he could feel that Xan had the potential to be a very nice and warm hearted person if he only opened up. Sky was wondering whether Xan wanted to hear his story

Xan snorted slightly at Sky's statement. Some blessing his Dad turned out to be.

"I would've preferred to not have one if he was what I was getting stuck with. I'd have been better off without him." Xan said scornfully. If he hadn't had a Dad, like Sky presumably hadn't, his life would've been mostly the same. Just minus getting chased out of his house for something he had nothing to do with, and minus the scar in the back of his right leg from the dagger that had been thrown into it.

"I grew up in Florence without any family or a permanent home, i was always on the streets, always stealing and selling what i sold....I never had friends..." Sky said in a tone that said he could relate to how Xan felt

Florence? Hmm... Their pasts seemed surprisingly similar to each other.

"It's not like that house was really used by me, especially not after Dad chased me out." Xan said after Sky had finished speaking. He could hear Fire's antics, but he was ignoring them.

Sky was getting annoyed with fire"Does she ever shut up?" Sky said loud enough for her to hear, then he turned back to Xan"I know what you mean, my recent injury's kinda show that" Sky said with a bit of a laugh

Xan had a throwing knife in his hand as Fire continued making noise. He was prepared to throw it near her to get her to shut up. Hitting her, while satisfying, would be something he didn't want to do. That would injure an asset, and he wanted his assets in the best shape possible for when he needed to use them. At least Sky seemed to share in his annoyance, calling out so that the mare could hear and giving an obvious hint that he wanted he to stop. Then Sky commented on how his recent injuries showed that he knew what Xan meant. Xan stayed silent at that, having nothing to really say in response. He kept the throwing knife in his hand, though he had it hidden from view.

"Well, see ya later Xan, hope you enjoy your time with us, if you need something dont be afraid to ask" Sky said before climbing down from the Crow's nest and walking to the wheel"Where is fire?" Sky would ask. The crew member told sky where she had gone. Sky sighed as he took over steering the ship until Fire arrivved

Archived