Assassins creed Black Flag

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xan gave no response to Sky's farewell past a grunt. Then he simply put away his throwing knife and listened. He sat there, staring out into the ocean as he listened to Sky and Fire's conversation. Really? She was jealous of Sky spending time with him instead of her? He let out a quiet snort at this and kept on listening.

Fire looked up at Xan when he snorted. "I bet he got it the wrong way. I knew he never trusted me, never even bothered to talk to me" Fire scowled. "You take over, i'm going to have some alone time" Fire said as she finished her bread and walked over to the rail

Sky sighed as fire walked off. As sky took the wheel the ship takes a very sharp turn as it shudder's, cannon balls hit the back of the ship"BRACE" Sky yelled as he and the crew dicked from the incomming fire. As they stood up sky started tryign to mavnovour to get a aiming point at this ship, which seemed to be a Brig class, the same as there's

Xan ducked beneath the railing of the crows nest as the call came to brace. As soon as the shots stopped coming, he poked back above the railing with his rifle in his hands. He looked over at the attacking ship and attempted to figure out who should die first. He eventually decided on the one driving the other ship, and, after taking aim, fired. It didn't go quite how he had wanted it to, the movement of the ships throwing off his aim. The bullet ended up going through the shoulder of the driver, throwing him off the wheel and onto his deck. Xan then ducked below the railing again and began reloading.

"Then we need to out run them, fire take the wheel" Sky said as he grabbed a rifle off one of the crew member's who had a spare. Sky was not as good of a shot with a rifle as Xan though he was still good, he took aim and shot at one of the crew manign the swivel gun's. It went into his leg. Sky dropped the rifle as he heard a musket get fired. As he ducked he saw the shot hit the deck next to him"Xan, they have marksman on the mast, take them out"

Xan had the gun reloaded, and he popped up to fire again, only to go back down in order to avoid the shot from the other ship's crows nest. They had someone up there too. He waited there for a bit, trying to find a good moment to act, when Sky pointed out the other gunner in the crows nest of the opposing ship. Xan said nothing, not wanting to let on to the other gunner that he was still there. When he felt it was long enough, he popped out of cover. Luckily, the other gunner was also out of cover. Xan aimed and fired before the other one had a chance to react to his presence. The shot went through the other gunner's heart, causing him to collapse. Xan smiled in satisfaction, knowing that enemy wouldn't be a problem anymore.

"Taken care of." Xan called down to Sky, announcing his success before ducking back down and reloading again.

"Good" Sky yelled back as he got back on the wheel."FULL SAILS" Sky would yell before sharply turnign to doge the ship that nearly rammed them. As it came along side them sky would yell"THROW THE ROPES". As the ropes were thrown sky looked at fire"Time to board"

Archived