A romantic evening in a haunted house(jump in)

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shadow looked around and sees a huge mansion on top of a hill "Hello,anyone there?"she had teleported before but,by note never.Her black mane was shining when she looked down she saw a silver dress over her white coat.

((Lol i'll just play my oc as a male))

Fire came out of a forest and sees a mansion. "Now that is worth exploring" he said walking forward but jumps as he heard another voice. "What was that?"

Shadow swivels to see a handsome stallion"whoa.."she trots towards him"Hi what's your name?"she can't stop starring at him.((lol what does he look like/wearing?))

((my oc is nomal a male he looks like pic)) stormchaser was going for a fly when a letter hit him in the face he grab it and read it after he did he thought "well that is weird" he thought and after he finish he found himself in front of a mansion then he stood up and look around he saw two ponies one comeing down a hill and one coming out of the forest he decide to wait here for them

((He looks like that but a stallion))

Fire waves his hooves at the mare's face and said "Um hi, I'm Symphonic Fire". He smiled and said "what is a lovely mare doing in a place like this?"

post-6363-0-18153100-1401409701_thumb.pn

"I was reading this note and came here"she paused"by teleportation.Oh yeah I'm Shadow Blade"she winks and turns to see a pegasus "Wanna' check him"she teleports to him ((thanx))

"Shadow Blade"she winks and looks at Fire"Lets go in! Or we could get to know each other"she sits the dress curls around her.((yay people :razz: :razz: <3 ))

"Yep.kay guess I'll go first...I am Shadow Blade I am a club manager who can see dead ponies and has multi personalities. Your turn"she looks at Fire.

Archived