A romantic evening in a haunted house(jump in)

"Well i'm a musician. I do performances around equestria but i'm not really famous. I have a part time job as a music teacher here and my friends usually say i'm stubborn, rough but friendly" Fire said smiling

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Is it weird that I feel weird around you two?"she runs over to the front door and tries to open it"IT'S JAMMED!"she runs and shakes Fire."IT'S JAMMED THE DOOR IS JAMMED!!"she pulls him.

"To me you guys seem like good friends" Fire said sitting on his bed. "GAAAAAHHHH OOOOOKAAAAAY" Fire yelled as he was shook and dragged by Blade. Fire steps back a few steps and kicks the door.

"It's fine, we probably locked it by accident when we came here" Fire said looking around for something to break down the door. "You're an unicorn right? Do you know a spell to break the door or open the lock?"

"Hey Stormy!"Blade screams from a few feet away"the bolt is not unlatching."she then casually levitates him to her bed then wrapping the sheets as blinds"I have a tiny little crush on Fire."she blushes and then unfurled the blinds after curling up under a blanket she thinks about both Fire and Storm.

My love for you is as strong

Cinnabar was so busy contemplating this note, he never even noticed the sudden teleportation. What a load of twaddle! If you were going to write some overly portentous declaration of love, you could at least bother to finish it. In its current state, he was going to assume that the writer's love was nonexistent and they'd written a note stating that they didn't love him at all. For some reason.

When he finally bothered to look up, he noticed that he was standing in a completely different field to the one he'd started reading in. He also appeared to be several hours into the future - it had been broad daylight last time he checked, not twilight. To top it all off, someone had plonked a desolate-looking mansion nearby because why not?

After just sort of standing there for a few minutes as he let the stupidity of his situation sink in, the dark red stallion let out a long, annoyed sigh and headed for the mansion. He'd seen enough horror movies to know that heading for a creepy old house in the middle of the night was a very bad idea, but as things stood, it was his best option.

Shadow had woken up from a bad dream to see a dark red stallion with two ponies behind him thought oh ghosts she tried unlatching her window.stuck.

Cinnabar didn't even seem to notice that he was being followed as he knocked sharply on the mansion's door.

"'Ello? Is anypony home?"

"Whoa whoa whoaaaaaaa there. No need to scream at me over it."

Seemingly oblivious to any potential danger he was in, Cinnabar started shoving at the door with considerable strength.

With a single, almost casual movement, Cinnabar swiped the door with his hoof forcefully enough to shatter the bars.

"You learn some nifty tricks in my job. Now let's get inside."

"Come on in but,be warned once you enter you can't come out unless you meet the requirement,which I have absolutely no idea what it is!"Blade looks optimistic as the bars reform slowly"Now or never!"

Archived