A romantic evening in a haunted house(jump in)

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"hey do you think somepony should check the house so nothing sneak up on us" suggest stormchaser ((hey fury I know this might be pushing it but if something really goes on between shadow and storm I don't mean sexual just so you know maybe in this,near the end,at the end our ponies could become an item if you know what I mean))

((alright if I had to give myself an element it would be of loyalty)) "alright then let's go" said stormchaser as she pulled him after they get out of the room "if you get scary don't hesite to grab me"said stormchaser lovingly

"Oh." she became a little shy around him as he returns she trots over towards a different door where an organ was being played"Do I DARE live the irony?"

"Organ freaky mansion,ringing a bell.she turns around and accidentally kisses his cheek she turns red"s-s-sorry!"her eyes are wide and nervous.

((hey fury I know this might be pushing it but if something really goes on between shadow and storm I don't mean sexual just so you know maybe in this,near the end,at the end our ponies could become an item if you know what I mean))

((That can happen soon))

Stormchaser turn so red it look like he was changing colors in his checks "oh wow" was all he could say then he fell and sat down. It might have been an accident but that is the closer thing I got to a kiss from any mare thought stormchaser

She had started a mind reading spell to see if he didn't like it"you know I can kiss you for real."she smiles and sits down next to him.

While the other two ponies were discussing a potential relationship, Cinnabar had long since dashed inside and started browsing to find a bedroom.

Blade kisses him for real on the cheek and smiles"night Stormchaser wait I don't have a bed."she the takes a sheet and puts it over her then falls asleep in a chair."night everybody."((Can I skip to morning))

((lol woops! Looks like i'm really behind! I'm changing back to a mare just so you guys know))

Fire was just walking around when she suddenly bumps into a stallion. "Ow! Sorry! I didn't know that there was somepony else here except for Shadow and Storm who are umm....doing their thing there" Fire said getting up. She looks at the stallion and says "by the way, i'm Symphonic Fire! But ponies call me Fire"

Cinnabar was stalking the hallways, having spent a restless night sleeping on a couch, when Fire suddenly bumped into him.

"Ouch! I think you need to learn to look where you're going, Miss Fire!"

He slowly picked himself up, looking tired and distinctly peeved.

Solstice trotted through the forest and entered the mansion, twitching an ear. She intended to explore this mysterious place, and, if possible, meet new ponies. She heard music playing in the background and got a chill, shivering. Shaking it off, she illuminated the area infront of her with a spell.

"I'm really sorry! It's just really scary in this weird mansion that you can't resist looking around and not in front" Fire said slowly getting up. "You look kinda tired, i found another bedroom down the corridor, do you want to come?"

"Oh good, you found an uninhabited bedroom. I'd rather not have two lovebirds keeping me awake all night."

He motions for Fire to lead the way.

"Yea i agree!" Fire laughed walking down the corridor and opening the door. "Here, i'll find something to cover your side of the room if you need privacy" she said putting down her saddlebag

Archived