Minecraft (All welcome, just jump in)

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I have a good feeling about this portal. I just know it'll lead us back to Equestria." She couldn't explain it, she just felt positive the portal would return them home this time. "So, where is it?"

Caralot had awoken this morning feeling like a million bits. "Ah! Good morning world!" Caralot rolled out of bed and shook the remaining sleepiness away. Caralot made her way to the bathroom. "Another day of helping animal feel and get better" She made her way to the bathroom, turned on her radio, hopped into the shower, turned it on and began to sing along. Upon cleaning herself spotless, Caralot turned off the shower, Hopped out, grabbed her brush and began her meticulous grooming process. First the mane then the tail, then onto the oral hygiene and finally onto the make-up. Caralot looked at her reflection and winked "Perfect! If I do say so myself." She giggled as she left the bathroom making sure to grab her friendship bracelet and her bay scallop necklace before making her way down the steps. She made her way to the pantry looking for food. "Toast or cereal? Toast or cereal? Hm.." Caralot left her home with a spring in her step and a granola bar in her mouth. "Today is gonna be a great day! I just- Huh? What's that?" Caralot noticed something. An anomaly of some sort. It looked like ripples. 'But that couldn't be right. Barn walls don't ripple' She thought as she walked toward it wanting to investigate. Upon arriving in front of the anomalous barn wall, Caralot began poking at it, and as she expected, the wall began to ripple again. "AHA! I get it now! the wall must be made of water! It all makes sense now!" Little did she know that...No that was a ridiculous thing to say. But that didn't stop her from wondering if she could maybe swim through the wall. So with that in mind, Caralot held her breath and jogged toward the wall. upon entering the wall, Caralot found herself in a strange, and strangely square, world. "Ah! Holy Celestia! Where? How? Why? That wall wasn't made of water!" Caralot turned around and noticed that the 'barn wall' was a tree from this side of it. Caralot turned around, Her mind was now blown "But that doesn't make any sense! Am I going crazy? Come on Care, get it together" Then suddenly, She noticed a flower, a red flower, it could be rose but because of the block like look of everything she couldn't be sure. "A flower! flowers make sense no matter where you are!" Caralot went up to the flower and...Punched it? "What? Can't I grab things in this strange place?" With a pop the flower appeared in her inventory hot bar and then in her hand "Uh. Well at least I have the flower?" Caralot smelled the flower and tried to think when it suddenly hit her right in the face. "Maybe the barn wall tree portal thing works in both directions!" Caralot dashed for the tree closing her eyes moments before impact. "I hope this works!" As she said that Caralot ran right through the tree, out of the barn wall and into a stack of hay. Upon opening her eyes, Caralot poked her head out and looked around "I'm home! Oh thank goodness I'm home!" Caralot then noticed she still had the flower in her hand. She smiled and smelled the flower. "Hopefully no pony else falls through that portal." As she said that, the portal seemed to blink out of existence. Content with her return home, Caralot made her way to the veterinaryhospital to live the rest of her day as it was originally intended.

Archived