Celestia's House for the Young Insane Roleplay thread ./OPEN\.

[don't bump that often, maybe if it hasn't gottena response in a day but not 3 or 4 hours man, just saying]

Black Black laughed a bit to herself as she say in the play room enjoying the self extinguishing toys, it let her burn them forever, so they would never be destroyed

Magic heard a knock from the door. He looked at the calender. It was Sunday. When the Aunts come over, and Uncle Shining Armor. The intercom anounced that they were here. Magic went to see Aunt Twilight first. "Hiya Aunt Twilight!" Magic said to her. "Hey Magic! How is that potion making going?" She said. "Good." Magic responded with an eye twitch.

"It burns so beautifully," she said as she held the toy and looked at it, she had gotten used to fire and her hooves were immune to it now, she in general was uneffected by it, as she had burned herself once, burned alive, but left without a scratch

Magic then went to see Uncle Shining. "How's the lady doing?" Magic said in a tease. Shining rolled his eyes and smiled. "Good. But she has gotten cranky." Shining replied in a whisper. Celestia smiled at Magic. Magic and Celestia knew each other for a long time, since he was the first one to come to this House.

Black practiced her magic as she used her magic to levitate the three wooden blocks that were on fire, floating them around and laughing, "Ha ha yes yes yes!" she cheered as she bounded around with them floating above her, "I am so cool!" she laughed happily but it soon turned mad "and they better love me!"

"Suit yourself!" He said. He went to see Celestia. "Hey Aunt Celestia." He said looking around the room. His hallucinations were here.

(To make it easier, the princesses I will RP as is Celestia and Twilight. You can choose yours if you want)

[oki guess, its jsut your gonna rp chars our char is gonna interact with and if i rp mine then its kind of like were not roleplaying together rather doing our own thing, which really isn't an RP, and with your character will be hard to tell if they are there or not haha, mine is still mostly sane and doesn't create illusions :P]

Black rolled her eyes and hopped along

((Please dont leave me behind, school is time consuming, well, the only sane pony here....poor sky))

Sky had been sleeping in his room when the guards of the facility came and woke him up. Sky groaned as he got up and walked out to a area which it looked like two pony's were playing. Sky didnt like being 18, it ment more was expected of him. Sky flapped his wings and landed next to the two

"Hi" He said to the two

((He is talking 2 u 2))

Sky groaned, looked like he WAS the only sane person here, the rest are crazy. Sky sighed as he looked at the crazy pony in front of him. Well, i should at least try and have a convo he thought to himself

"Yea, it is" He said, looking at the sky. He wished he could just take off and never come back, but if he did tht he would be presumed crazy

"Soooooooo" she said as she smiled and bounded around him, "Whatcha in for boy!" she giggled and frowned, "Hope it wasn't somethign too evil, some say im the sweetest most deadly pony here, dunno why" she said looked angry, "If i find them ill burn em alive!" she then giggled, "What's your name?"

Archived