Bronyville on Second Life Shut Down

Corsair

Through some kind of internet drama (not sure what story is true) the Bronyville and Derpy sims have been shut down on Second Life. I know that many Canterlot members are also ponies on SL. The new Everfree Sim is still up, but it is unknown if Bronyville and Derpy will come back online. Some drama about the sim owners getting banned, and so the 2 sims were shut off.

Hopefully this gets resolved, but everything is very uncertain at the moment. Without a dedicated Pony sim, I might not bother to go back to SL though...

I have a lot of old SL connections, when I get the time I will look into them.

Its possible that I may have a place for bronies to gather if they like, (i own a large section of land in a friends sim), but I honestly dont have the time to spruce anything up, or make anything official while i'm trying to juggle the board. I can't promise anything, but if somepony is interested, they can send me a PM.

Ok, the drama in SL seems to have settled down. For now, the Everfree Forest sim is going to be the main brony sim. Plans are underway to re-purchase and re-build Bronyville under different management. The things that were already built in the two sims will have to be recreated.

They are in the process of setting up a temporary vendor area in Everfree. I think that only Dew Drop had anything set up in the sims from Canterlot. Dew, you'll have to contact "Zecora" to see what her plans are.

This is a link to a news post regarding the shut down of the Brony Sims in Second Life:

http://kryptonradio.com/2011/07/21/woodbury-banned-a-third-time-sl-bronies-take-a-hit/

The Everfree Forest Sim is running normally, and is renting out plots and vendor tents. The great majority of the freebies and vendors from Bronyville have reappeared. And, a second sim has been purchased to be called Bronytown. The new sim should be operational any day now.

Ok, the drama in SL seems to have settled down. For now, the Everfree Forest sim is going to be the main brony sim. Plans are underway to re-purchase and re-build Bronyville under different management. The things that were already built in the two sims will have to be recreated.

They are in the process of setting up a temporary vendor area in Everfree. I think that only Dew Drop had anything set up in the sims from Canterlot. Dew, you'll have to contact "Zecora" to see what her plans are.

Thanks for the heads up ^^ way ahead of ya though. I hope all this crap passes over or Manestream starts an awesome sim =P both sound like fun ^^

Its all drama anyway, it will end eventually when people grow bored of it, do not fret my pony friends =D