Stormchaser and Shadow Blade's Wedding [all welcome, need Pinkie pie]

it is a typaicl day in ponyville expect a wedding is coming up of two ponies. The pink party pony is hopping around putting up paper that says detail about the wedding ((can't think of the name of it)) these papers are basiclly everywhere you find one of these paper somehow and this is what it says 'everypony is invited to the wedding of shadow blade and stormchaser it will take place in the open field near the everfree forest in a couple days you can bring a gift if you want' that is what it says meanwhile up in his cloud house stormchaser is working out the details of how the wedding is going to go down ((i will play pinkie pie until somepony else wants to))

"Fire I need help deciding if I want the blue and pink frills on white or black and white wedding dress."Shadow pulls over Fire her maid of honor ((maybe))

((Hope i am welcome here))

Sky woke up, he was wondering what was going on down there, he looked and noticed a wedding was being prepared. He groaned as he got up and went into his bathroom to fix his mane and tail up

((i don't think she is that far along for that to happen)) stormchaser finish trying on his suit and it fitted fine so he took it off until the time.He decied to got to the wedding place to check to see how it was going on he flew there when he got there everything look like it was fine

(I know that just wedding worries)Shadow hides the dress so Stormchaser couldn't see it((ha))and walks to the wedding chapel and sees Stormchaser."Hey Hon."

• 2 months later...

Archived