Ponyrim

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*TIME SKIP WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAA*

As they arrived to the Sanctuary, Killaum said some secret words and went inside. "I'M HOME! AND I BROUGHT FRIENDS!" Babbete walked up to him. "Are they prisinors?" She said. "Nope. Sorry." Killaum replied.

Killuam went to Astrid for his payment. "Hey, I might be gone for a while. I will be back. Love yah." He said. He then went to go say bye to the other members. (Does this take place after Alduin's death, and who is the Dovapony?)

(No, the war is still on, no faction quest line has been completed, The world eater is still alive)

Sky hid as he saw asterid. He didnt like her much. He was anxious to leave though he knew he had to wait.

I have been waiting on magic shine, i say we sdo a time skip or we rewind time so that this actually makes sense. We either restart and go back to where we started or we time skip to when we get back to whiterun aka Ponyvile, you guy's choose

TIMESKIP.

we have arrived back at ponyvile

Sky smiled as he saw the walls of ponyvile again and, although they threw him in jail, this place was still better then that brotherhood."So, who wants to go investigate that rumor?"

Archived