Adventure Time RP

We all start wherever we want

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky was being lazy at home. He stretched his hand through the house and grabbed some coffee.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((instard of using his full name he will just be call storm in this one)) Storm finally woke up he walked around in a daze bumping into a few things and he went down staires went into the frezzer and got a tub of ice cream to eat and called for sky. "hey sky" he yelled not wanting to get up after a few mintues he yelled again after a bit longer he got up and when to his bed and saw he was going then he look around the house everywhere he could think of then he returen to the kitchen 'i wonder where he when to' after thinking a bit he remember they was going to visit fire today "he must have gone ahead of me" said storm to himself so he grab his sword and put on his clotes and ran to fire's cave to catch up ((don't do to much stuff til i get there))

((someone control iceking?))

Fire groaned and walked over to the door. She opened it and smiled, "Hey Storm, Hi Sky" she said putting on a sour face as she looked over her shoulder to see Ice King

((Fire is kinda like Marcy. If we need a PB then Eclipse is up for it!))

"You guys are mean. Just because i'm old it doesn't mean i don't have feelings!" Ice King shouted

"If you don't get out you won't feel anything"

Archived