Princess Haywire's Royal Tour (Open)

Mojo

UJukQ2nl.jpg

Princess Haywire

fScvsl.jpgMisty Magic

lpvqhS8l.jpgProfessor Hoofcourt Magic

It's been over a month since the magical 'accident' that changed a young trouble making filly named Haywire into a fully adult alicorn Princess. Wanting Equestria's 'newest' Princess to learn more about the world around her (and to keep her out of Canterlot), Celestia and Luna decided to send her out on a 'Friendship Tour' of the realm with two traveling companions. One was the unicorn mare who's miscast spell malfunction had 'created' Princess Haywire in the first place: Misty Magic. With them is Misty's grandfather, the legendary Professor Hoofcourt 'Starswirl' Magic, retired Professor of Magical Arts from Canterlot University. The Professor's mission was to not only teach the newest Princess how to use her considerable magic, but to keep both her and his granddaughter out of trouble!

As the three walked on a road together, a conversation was struck up.

"Why am I goin' on this here tour anyway?" Princess Haywire asked. "I could learn a heap more in Canterlot then I kin out here, whereever we are!"

"It's ok," Misty Magic said cheerfullly. "Being out and about like this gives us a chance to make new friends and to learn more about Equestria!"

"Misty's right, your highness," added Professor Hoofcourt. "You've lived much of your life in the Nimbusgait Lakes region, there is so much more of this wonderful realm to see!"

"Reckon ya gotta point thar. Jist hope I git ta meet some new ponies soon. We've been walkin' like furever already!"

((ok just checking on both of those you didn't say where they was and i didn't just want to place you guys somewhere i am not going to do it that much but stormchaser has a little abily of his his job is to get rid of thunderclouds and doing so cause some of it to go into his mane and tail so he kindaa build up a resist to it)) stormchaser was busy derstory stormclouds near the outside of ponyville and he head a converstive going on near him when he got there he heard the elder looking pony saying "misty right your highness" then stormchaser 'so there is a new princess in town that neat' thought stormchaser after that he listen again and it sounds like they are done talking so he flew down to them and when he landed and stood there there was a little sound coming from him ((can't think of the spelling cracking a sound like you cramping up a paper bag)) "hi my name is stormchaser" said stormchaser

The three traveling companions eagerly meet Stormchaser.

"Howdy thar Stormchaser!" Princess Haywire neighed happily.

"Er.. Princess," Misty Magic whispered to her, "that doesn't sound like a very royal greeting."

"Uh, ok," the rust colored alicorn whispered back before saying in a louder voice, "A ROYAL howdy to ya thar, Stormchaser!"

Professor Hoofcourt Magic did a 'facehoof' before looking up at the newcomer.

"Please forgive Princess Haywire, she hasn't been a Princess all that long, it's a long story. Greetings to you, Stormchaser! I am Professor Hoofcourt Magic, this is my granddaughter Misty Magic, who is the Royal Advisor to your highness, Princess Haywire of Equestria. May I ask, how close are we to the nearest village?"

"WOW! Thank ya kindly stranger!" Princess Haywire neighed happily, rearing up and waving her front hooves in the air.

"Princess!" Professor Hoofcourt said sternly, "that is no way for royalty to behave."

"But we are certainly grateful for your generous offer, Stormchaser," Misty Magic added. "Thank you very much."

"You see your highness, that's a proper, dignified reaction to Stormchaser's offer," the Professor said, "my granddaughter's got the right idea."

"Hay! I'm happy! T'aint nutin' wrong with that!" the rust colored alicorn said as she walked up to Stormchaser. "Lead on, pal! Any good places ta eat er' fer me ta use mah slingshot?"

Using her alicorn magic, Princess Haywire created an extra large slingshot out of thin air.

"Oh dear," Professor Hoofcourt sighed, shaking his head in frustration.

((i don't know if i read this right any good places to eat here for me to use my slingshot)) Stormchaser heard both of and said your welcome to both of them then he heard the Princess say something about a slingshot "i don't know maybe" said stormchaser then she made a giant slingshot apper stormchaser just look at it for a moment the he sanke his head to get be as he lost him self for a moment "anyway we should get moving" said stormchaser as he starter to hover above the ground and lead them to ponyville

"Thank you," Professor Hoofcourt said as he began to follow Stormchaser. Turning towards Princess Haywire, the elderly unicorn stallion spoke in a hushed tone. "Your highness! Please put away that slingshot! Royalty doesn't use such things!"

"Reckon ya gotta point thar, Perfesser," the rust colored alicorn said as her horn glowed. "Hay! Why didn't that slingshot disappear?"

"You're still learning to use magic, Princess. Misty, would you make the large slingshot vanish?"

"Sure grandpa! That'll be easy as pie!" the petite unicorn mare neighed, instantly causing her horn to flash with her malfunctioning magic. Now the large slingshot became a huge, floating apple pie. "Oops! Sorry about that."

"MISTY!!!"

"Hay! I like apple pie!" Princess Haywire shouted, taking flight and then taking several bites of the large floating pie. "Hay Stormchaser! Ya wanna try some of this here pie? Sure is yummy!"

Professor Hoofcourt shook his head as large crumbs showered down on everypony.

"SWEET APPLE ACRES!" the still airborne Princess Haywire shouted, "I love the Apple Family! I've visited with'm all before! Don't know if any of'm know about how I changed yet. I hope I don't scare'm too much when I meet'm agin."

"Your highness, perhaps first you should make that huge floating apple pie disappear?" Professor Hoofcourt asked sternly.

"I am makin' it disappear Perfesser! I'm eatin' it as fast as I kin!"

"I meant, make it vanish with your magic!"

"Reckon I kin do that too!" the airborne alicorn mare neighed as her large horn glowed and the giant floating pie was gone.

"Please Princess, we need to keep up with Stormchaser," Misty Magic said, "I've never been to Sweet Apple Acres before."

The group of three ponies followed their new friend to Sweet Apple Acres.

(Thanks Mojo :) )

Blackwing was at sweet apple acres. He was sitting down under a tree, his body totally engulfed in the shadow's, making him invisible to people who didnt have a light or those who were not near by. As he was lying there he was thinking his life over, like he always was. He was having a boring day and he wanted something, anything to give him a excuse to leave the shade of the tree. Blackwing stretched his large Griffon wings to prevent them from cramping.

(Mojo, if you havnt guessed im using my Griffon Blackwing, which if i remember you have seen)

"HOORAY!" the still airborne Princess Haywire shouted as the group approached the gate of Sweet Apple Acres, "It's still jist as perty as I kin remember it! I wonder if'n the family's around?"

"Princess! Please!" Professor Hoofcourt neighed, "You simply must stop all of these emotional outbursts! A Princess must show a higher level of maturity than this!"

"It is so lovely here!" Misty Magic neighed as the petite unicorn mare looked all around. "It's as pretty as a picture!"

Instantly, Misty's horn flashed, this time her misfiring magic produced a huge framed painting of Sweet Apple Acres that leaned on a nearby apple tree.

"Oops!"

"Misty! You need to be more careful with your words," the Professor said as the elderly unicorn stallion examined it.

"Well, while y'all's lookin' at that thar paintin', I'm gonna sit a spell," Princess Haywire said as she landed and sat down (unknowingly) beside of Blackwing.

"Thank you for bringing us here, Stormchaser," Misty said, "have you been here before? What's it like here on the farm?"

"Well, I suppose we could present this painting to the Apple family, as a gift," Professor Hoofcourt neighed, "it is rather remarkable."

Blackwing was still thinking about what to do with the day when he noticed a pony sit in the shade, the same shade which he had found a resting place in. He looked at the pony, he could tell it was a female but what was more was that it was a Alicorn. Blackwing didnt laugh, or royaly greet her. He didnt care much for stuff of that sort. He just stood up and said "Hello".

• 2 weeks later...

"WHOA!" Princess Haywire shouted, immediately flying upward as alicorn was spooked by Blackwing.

"Princess! Are you alright?" Hoofcourt asked.

"It's ok guys," Misty Magic said as the petite unicorn mare looked over at Blackwing. "There's a griffon here! Hi there! I'm Misty Magic, this is my grandfather Professor Hoofcourt Magic and the alicorn above you is Princess Haywire, Equestria's newest Princess! Pleased to meet you!"

"Oh, surry bout gitt'n spooked like that," the rust colored alicorn said as she fluttered back to the ground. "But ya scared me, mister. What's yur name? Mah older sister's datin' a griffon!"

Misty then turned to Stormchaser. "Ok then, I hope the Apple family's around. Have you met any of them? What are they like?"

Blackwing didnt show any emotion as he walked out into the sunlight. As the alicorn asked for his name he simply said "Blackwing", he was suprised that a princess had coem out to this town, even more so to a farm, though he wasnt about to stick to that, he let it slide. He then looked towards the unicorn. "Hi" He said to her.

after that happen "yea i met them i don't know if they are original from here they have a southern accent. Four of them live here applejack,bic macintosh or just big mac, apple bloom, and granny smith they are a great bunch.Applejack is the element of honesty" said stormchaser

Archived